BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Leandra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to eye liner! I don't have to worry about "sharpening" a pencil and it goes on smoothly, easy to fix mistakes too. I love it.
Katie T.
Bertram, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My go to eyeliner since starting to wear makeup almost 20 years ago. Covergirl eye liner stays on all day without getting all over my face.
Dulcie B.
Hardin, MO
Review for: Violet
Love this! Love purple! Great color stays on great! Cover girl doesn't disappoint ! Did I feel easy breezy not sure! Beautiful definitely!
Rosemarie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the colors but it comes off quickly.
As soon as I apply it my eyes water n it starts to fade .. so I have to reapply it over 3 times
Sabrina F.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product allows me to do both a fine line or blend. It stays put through out the day and has a good selection of colors to choose from.
Brittany G.
Review for: Violet
Love the violet color I prefer black over any but I couldn't live without eye liner!! I love it and it's by far my favorite makeup product
Angelica L.
Tulare
This product is amazing its really pigmented and very very sensitive to my eyes my eyes are sensitive and yhey don't water with this product
Kassie S.
Deerfield, WI
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this fresh out of the package but it didn't seem to last too long. The more it dried up the harder it was to get a perfect line.
Helen N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really like this eyeliner especially for brown eyes its really out the color of the eyes and its natural looking it great for the fall
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
Sometimes this eyeliner smears a little but it still goes on super dark and is perfect for outlining your eye shape! Highly recommended!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging