BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fact that this is a self sharpening eye pencil which means no pencil sharpeners to use. it goes on so smooth and easy to use.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Biddeford, ME
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product, cover girl is one of my favorite mare up brands. Nice and affordable. This product stays on and doesn't run.
janise l.
janise l.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Violet
Works wonders.... every girls dream is makeup and I like it... last long stays perfect.....good company good products... worth it
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't last as long as my Clinique or Avon eyeliners but it applies so smoothly. Provides decent value for the low price though.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Pascoag , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this liner numerous times satisfied every time!! I love how easy and smooth it goes on doesn't run like most liners
Viviana T.
Viviana T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love love love! It goes on super smooth and is just overall amazing! I'm always getting complements about how bold my eyeliner is
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Tampa
Review for: Hunter Green
A very smooth finish and application. Love the way it feel when you are applying this product. I buy mines at Walmart or at Ulta
Nicci S.
Nicci S.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Black Ink
This is my go to eyeliner. Goes on smooth and stays black all day long. I have tried many liners and this is my favorite by far.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Owenton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner applies so smoothly and always stays exactly where I need it to! The color is always true to what the package calls it.
Juan Evey R.
Juan Evey R.
Houston
Review for: Grey Khaki
Ive used rhis once and didn't not like that it wasn't too pigmented like the others maybe because of the color but wasn't my style.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging