BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Constance R.
Henderson, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I loved this eye liner it goes on easy and it stays in place.. I always use this brand
Lori S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner for a subtle everyday wear. I wear this on my upper eyelids, it goes on very smooth and easily. The color is perfect not too dark, not too light. Enhances the eyes for a naturally beautiful look.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like it.....it suits my complexion type.
like it.it just glides thru and since I m asian it makes my eyes appear bigger.
Carliss H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This liner is super easy to apply! I have the black onyx color and it is really smooth, almost like a crayon. The color isn't too harsh (since it is black) and doesn't give you an overdone look, even with a thicker line application. My only complaint is that it tends to smudge/rub off, especially right after you apply it. It's still well worth the price.
Emmalee H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I tried this product thinking I'd like it because of the color. WRONG! I didn't like the color nor the formula! It was so slippery, & smudges all over my eyes!
Natasha B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I agree with Ashlie S. I didn't like the consistency of the eyeliner. Was very brittle and broke into pieces as I was applying. after about a half an hour I had to reapply because it looked like it rubbed off.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This liner is very easy to apply and stays put all day. It's not smudge-proof like others I've tried, but I do like it for something simple and on the go.
Danielle J.
Dillon
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's a great choice I love it it makes my eyes feel fullerbut everyone please try this product
Sharon W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors for women of color.I really feel that the colors are for me. The liner stays put until I take it off
Dana B.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner. Goes on smooth and stays put all day. So many other brands smudge and spread after being worn for awhile.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging