BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

JoeAndwanda A.
JoeAndwanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
Good basic eyeliner. Stays on good and no smudging. Good price and brand you can rely on. Would buy again and in other colors too.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
Loved this product except after awhile sweating the eyeliner runs and sweats off. The black color is dark and it goes on smoothly.
Pat H.
Pat H.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like the color of this Eye pencil. I have used Covergirl products for years. It's a good value for the price. My eyes are brown.
Angel H.
Angel H.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Blah, Ok product. Would not purchase unless i had to. I did like the color. Only bought it because my regular one was out of stock
Rachael T.
Rachael T.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great product! Comes on easily last for a long time but wasn't my absolute favorite color to use. But if you like it roll with it.
Jeneve D.
Jeneve D.
I like it but I haven't been using because the pencil scratched my eye and now waiting for it to heal so I can buy something else.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
This is what I've used for a long time, and it does the job but has a tendency to smudge. I mostly use it because it's affordable.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, TN
Review for: Violet
Awesome eyeliner . Love all of these products . Stays on all day for me . Thanks for giving me this option of reviewing this item
Juhi G.
Juhi G.
Review for: Black Ink
This product creates the perfect winged eyeliner and it is effortless. I love the deep black color and it really deepens the look
Terri C.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this. I'm not a fan of sharpening a pencil and with this, one click and you've got more pencil to use. Easy and effective!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging