BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner, it's my go to eyeliner that has lasted a long time. I would recommend this product to others.
Jordan N.
Lakeland, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
This retractable eyeliner cannot be beat for its price point. The smooth product transfers easily to skin and is smudge-resistant. This is a long-lasting product also has a fine point for precise application.
Whitney S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Ink It!
This product got the job done for me, however I frequently have to use a touch of remover and a QTip to remove excess once I've finished applying.
Heather B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I really like this eyeliner. It went on smooth and did not smear. It lasted all day and I never had to touch it up
Kimberly B.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Grey Khaki
The pencil glides on nicely. It is very smooth. This is definitely a product that I will buy in the future
Marissa F.
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner. It gives me the control to put it just where I want it to go. I love the CoverGirl products.
Jamie V.
moosic , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
This was good. Not my favorite but it was definitely good and it is very affordable which was good
Selena G.
Laredo, TX
It was real great I loved it, it really stays on and doesn't fall off like other eyeliners I've used
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
This was a nice product. Went on smooth didn't rub off super easy. I prefer different colors though, being of a lighter complexion. My faves are Browns.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I always love COVERGIRL eyeliners! They go on well & your look stays nice all day. Their Perfect Points are the best because the tip stays nice all of the time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging