BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lizzie W.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the same kind of eyeliner, I just use the charcoal one. It's perfect and makes my eyes look awesome!
natasha b.
Jacksonville, FL
I like the color and easy to use pencil but I wish it lastest longer. It always smuges off by the end of the day.
Ashley M.
Okatie , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this!! It does exactly what I need it to do and makes my eyes look flawless! The black is the perfect shade.
Amanda W.
Piketon, Oh
Have used it for years and live how smooth it goes on for quick out the door look. Stays on most of the day also
Emily G.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really haven't tried this product I'm just tired of answering all these dumb questions that aren't necessarily
Jill F.
Omaha, NE
This eyeliner is ok as a backup if the Ink It formula isn't available. It doesn't hold all day as well as Ink it
Jennifer S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner! I've used this eyeliner for years and love how smoothly and easily it applies. Highly recommend!
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Smudge proof. Makes my eye pop. Easy to use and lasting impression. Recommended this to everyone. My go to liner
Keisha G.
I like these liners for easy usage and smooth lines. I have them in charcoal, black and dark brown. All are nice!
Jessica F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I refuse to use anything else! It always stays on and when I need a pick me up it always looks great! Love this!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging