BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner in my opinion is the best type of eyeliner. I'm not big on any color other than black, and onyx was outstanding.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Works great. goes on smooth and stays put. perfect for night out or just day to day wear. gives your eyes that pop ever girl needs.
Karon R.
Karon R.
Louisburg, NC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this product! Long lasting which was a major plus for me because my eyes water from time to time and this product held up well
Tanisha S.
Tanisha S.
Raleigh, NC
This pencil has been a staple in my makeup bag for years! It glides on pretty easily and doesn't smudge unless I smudge it myself.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Brighton, TN
Review for: Hunter Green
Its absolutely amazing and its very easy to come off once your day is over. its not harsh and very gentle. i definitely recommend.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Columbia
Review for: Black Onyx
I don't wear eye liner often but when I do this is the one I go for! I don't leave my house for a girls night out without this on!
Kelsha A.
Kelsha A.
Newcastle, UT
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love the color! Doesn't last or apply easily. The tip can erode or break easily. I've had issues with the entire core falling out!
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love black eyeliner. This one is smooth and easy to apply without smearing and you can get a the line. Would recommend to anyone
JoeAndwanda A.
JoeAndwanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
Good basic eyeliner. Stays on good and no smudging. Good price and brand you can rely on. Would buy again and in other colors too.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
Loved this product except after awhile sweating the eyeliner runs and sweats off. The black color is dark and it goes on smoothly.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging