BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eye liner. It gives me the perfect and straight lines I want each and every time! Long lasting color that doesn't fade!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Lincoln Park, MI
Review for: Deep Burgundy
A unique color I have never used before but I was trying something different and loved it. I would buy again if and when I need to.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Black Ink
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It's relatively cheep and glides on super easy. It lasts a long time and the color just pops.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Warwick
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner and you can't beat the price for the quality of product this is works better than some top end brands I've tried
Kuiondra K.
Kuiondra K.
Review for: Black Ink
Works well love how it makes my eyes look , recommend to everyone. Anybody can use this and be satisfied and for a great cost too .
Eleanor S.
Eleanor S.
Review for: 250 Ink It By Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is the BEST EVER!!!! I absolutely love this so much! It lasts all day and is water proof!!! I will never use another!
CJ Z.
CJ Z.
Rogers, AR
I love the convenience of this eyeliner. Smooth application, and no product waste from traditionally sharpening so it lasts longer!
cindy b.
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
I really liked the product the first time i got it then when i re purchased it. Was good really patchy but i recommend this product
Siyin L.
Siyin L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It works really well and it can make a good wing eyeliner. Its a nice product to buy if you do not want to spend a lot on eyeliner.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Violet
It's very awesome and I'm sick of writing reviews for this freakish websit honestly ya need to take this crap out of everyone's way
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging