BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Caroline V.
Caroline V.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Violet
I have one of these and it works really well! Not super creamy, but also not dry, so I would say it's pretty average in consistency.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Review for: Black Ink
Goes on smooth. Fine point tip. Last all day long. Does not run its water proof for a finish that makes you look and feel beautiful.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
It works great and comes in all the right colors.I've found it also goes on smooth and stays on. Lastly, it's a great value as well!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Tell City, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used this in the past and have always been very satisfied with the product the way it goes on easily and with the final look
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner in my opinion is the best type of eyeliner. I'm not big on any color other than black, and onyx was outstanding.
Allix C.
Allix C.
Grayslake, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I have blue eyes and this product helps make my eyes pop. It applies on smooth and it helps to not have to reapply once it goes on.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Black Ink
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It's relatively cheep and glides on super easy. It lasts a long time and the color just pops.
meghan h.
meghan h.
Review for: Hunter Green
I have green brown eyes and when I wear this the light green pops out and it's comfortable and it's a wonderful shade and I love it
Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eye liner. It gives me the perfect and straight lines I want each and every time! Long lasting color that doesn't fade!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Lincoln Park, MI
Review for: Deep Burgundy
A unique color I have never used before but I was trying something different and loved it. I would buy again if and when I need to.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging