BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Chino, CA
Review for: Black Ink
This product is decent. Doesn't have much pigmentation, but also can be used for under your eye, which can be nice for a smokey look.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Haven't seen this color anywhere but would absolutely love to try it. I usually use black brown or dark blue. Grey would be awesome!!
Nakisaha N.
Nakisaha N.
Warren, MI
I love how smooth and bold this product is. This is my go to for work. I also love the texture, and if it smears its a easy clean up.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
They do the job. Kind of hard to get off without makeup remover. Just your basic black kind of more then I'd like to pay for eyeliner
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I got burgundy instead of black without knowing ,but its very pretty. I would recommend it. Not too pricey. I bought it at Rite aid.
Sattney W.
Sattney W.
Anderson , SC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used covergirl eyeliner since I started using makeup. It is my favorite brand, but I did not like this particular color on me
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner and it looks so good on me it makes me look really cute. It gives me that perfect point every time i put it on.😍
Laney S.
Laney S.
Salem, OR
Decent product. I find that it smears a lot and using great for anything but lining the inner corner, and I don't like that anymore.
Marie N.
Marie N.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love using this liner to give my eyelashes a bit of a pop or to make that perfect cat eye look. Liner runs smoothly on my eyelids.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cortland
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like this just as much as the more expensive brands. Last long and goes on easy. This color is not too dark for my pale skin tone.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging