BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Beth A.
Beth A.
West Blocton, AL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I found this eyeliner difficult to apply. Although once on, it stayed all day. It was difficult to get the lighter thinner line I like.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
Review for: Black Ink
I can draw a straight line with this and. It last as long as I need it to, without smearing. Helps my eyes to look bigger and brighter.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Makes my eyes pop with the black. I never use any but black, but if you want a harsh black to make your eyes pop this is definitely it.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Addison, AL
This is a very good brand of eye liner. I'm a waitress and it last through my shift. It's a good price and value for how long it lasts.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I like that it was available in this color , but I prefer the applicator to be more of a paint brush it is much easier for me to apply.
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Depending on my look I use either pencil or liquid liner. This is a great liquid liner for me. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time!
Yennifer C.
Yennifer C.
Review for: Violet
Is a good eyelines but not the best there are better products in this class that exceeds fully.
It has a good price for what promises.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Wellington, TX
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I am a simple colored girl and this is by far the best I have ever had! This is easy to apply and I will swear by this product forever
Sumor O.
Sumor O.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner has such a perfect point to do a cat eye. Turns out so beautiful .it's easy to draw with which a difficult thing for me.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Really easy to use! I feel like it doesn't last that long though. Wears off pretty easily. And doesn't seem to have a very dark pigment.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging