BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I actually don't prefer a crayon type eyeliner, its hard for me to get a smooth line that looks natural and this one is just 'okay'. The blending end isn't the greatest and I was expecting the grey khaki color to compliment my blonde hair but it wasn't quite what I was expecting, a little too much on the green side.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
When I wear eyeliner, this is my favorite! It holds very well throughout the day. It glides on with ease and not much smudging. I think I get it for $5 at Wal-Mart so it's not too pricey. I've used it for the past 5(ish) years so I'd say I really like it. I haven't found anything else; I keep coming back to this one
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Product applies very smooth. It has a vey smooth texture. It last all day. I have used other eyeliners that come out lighter than what the color says it is. The price value is great compared to other brands such as Mac. Ive used MAC eyeliner before and it applies the same as this one for me. I but this all the time!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
I definitely prefer an eyeliner that I can click up than one that I have to sharpen. THis one has a fine enough tip to where I can make less mistakes, but can be thicker towards the outsides. Plus the sponge can fix what I mess up. My only complaint is that when it doesn't have the staying power that some others do.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Tolland, CT
Review for: Ink It!
I like this eyeliner, The color seem decent but slightly dried out I wonder if I had received an old one. It is something I would like to repurchase because I love the cover girl Briand and have never had any issues with any of their products before but it did seem like it did not perform as well as it should have.
Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love this eyeliner. It applies so easily, but often winds up darker than I prefer. I haven't tried a lighter shade of brown, yet, so this may solves the problem. I would recommend the product, I haven't found one I like more. I love that I don't have to mess around with a sharpener and always have a great point.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Mogadore, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This makes my dull green eyes pop out my eyes are my best feature so my main focus is to male them pop and this product draws the green out in my eyes as I don't have time in my body life to do a lot normally just a quick line under my eyes with this eyeliner and I'm ready for a date night with my husband and kids
Christie L.
Christie L.
This eyeliner has amazing coverage. The colors are true to hue and last all day. They come off cleanly with a simple makeup remover. I use it every day and I love how it makes my eyes pop. My only issue is that it seems to run out quickly. When you don't have a pencil to look at it almost seems to run out sooner.
Jaye G.
Jaye G.
Stonewall, MS
Review for: Violet
Has a great point on the end. It's just something about having a fine point eyeliner. The color is very pigmented it glides right on. I would recommend this to anyone who just needs a eyeliner. It doesn't have to be expensive to be amazing! I honestly think this is better than some of the eyeliners Sephora has.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
Used this eyeliner for years until I noticed there were better quality ones out there. It applies very easily, but it doesn't last very long. Also, it would always end up rubbing off onto my eyelids, which i didn't like. Wouldn't buy this again, but maybe recommend it to people who haven't worn eyeliner before.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging