BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product to review it can't wait to try it hurt so many good things about it I love the pigment I did try A swatch on my hand and it's been there for a few hours through washing dishes cooking and everything else, didn't mirror or smudge it held up really good
Carol T.
I received a sample of COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner to review. I liked that it went on smoothly and is long lasting. I love that it is self sharpening and has a smudger on the other end. This product is water resistant. I will be buying this eyeliner, and invite others to try it!
Ruth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo recibí gratis, es muy fácil de aplicar y se desliza fácil, su textura se siente cremosa y ligera, en el otro extremo tiene una esponja que se puede usar para difuminar un ojo ahumado y en cierto modo borrar algún erorsito pequeño de trazo. El producto se va saliendo poco a poco, pero si te pasas no puedes volver a entrarlo. Es algo pequeño para mi gusto, pero es recomendable. No es a prueba de agua como lo indica el empaque, se retira con mucha facilidad.
Emma L.
When I tried this pencil it was on my sister house because I forgot mine at home, bet when I tried it i felt in love whit it.. I dont use pencil as eye liner I only use liquid eye liner bet after using this pencil i do my eye liner whit this wonderful product..
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner since I first started wearing makeup in my teen years and I love it!! It goes on super easy and last all day. The black onyx is my favorite but I do love the other colors as well to switch things up!! Would definitely recommend.
Edie S.
Review for: Other
I have this in the emerald green color and like it. It doesn't say waterproof or long wearing, but it stays all day with no transfer or smudging. The only reason I've knocked off a star is because the tip tends to break off a bit and that's pretty annoying, especially when I'm in a hurry. Also, not sure if it's just mine, but the smudger doesn't do a whole lot.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the covergirl perfect point plus because it's easy to use and it's the perfect black eyeliner . Like how the packaging is too because I don't have to sharpen the eyeliner. I would recommend it to everyone
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go-to for years! My mom always used this stuff, so naturally, it's what I purchased when I first began dabbling in liner. The black is super black, has pretty great staying power (especially for a creamy consistency), and the point is always sharp enough to do a blunt wing. I prefer liquid liners these days, but I always have one of these guys handy!
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
This is my new favorite eyeliner. I can't get over how easy it is to apply. It glides across the eyelid like silk and the self sharpening tip let's you accurately get those expert looks. I can't get the smudger to blend like I can with other techniques so, I don't use it.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is very pigmented and you don't have to run over it a bunch of times to get color. It does run a bit especially when using it to line the underneath of your lower lashes. It's a great liner for the price for the pigments but long term wear isn't the best attribute
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging