BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Anna G.
Kodak, TN
This is my go to eyeliner. I've tried a few colors but espresso is my favorite. Its dark without the harshness of a black liner. Goes on smooth and lasts all day
Angelisa V.
Branson, MO
I've never come across a better value or quality for eye liner. I've tried some of the high end brands and have never been terriby impressed except for my Cover Girl standby.
Michelle F.
I have COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER
in 200 black onyx. This is creamy and easily glides along the skin. It self sharpens as you twist the product. I wish it was a more finer point. I applied it on my water lines and above the lash line. This holds all day above the lash line. However, this doesn't last all day on the water lines. About 4 hours into wearing the eyeliner, it was wearing off so I had to touch up. I did not use the smudger tip because I never smudge my eyeliner so I can't give you an opinion on that other than it's a soft sponge. This is an okay eye liner, but I've had better.
Kristin W.
Review for: Grey Khaki, Black Onyx, Espresso, Charcoal more...
I used to use these all the time in high school. Never used anything else only these also because they self sharpen & I can sharpen it super quickly & easily by just twisting it up. I forgot I liked that feature in eyeliners since now I've been sharpening for so long. I get cheaper eyeliners but sometimes a few extra bucks can help for having an easy shelf sharpening function at hand. Sometimes having to manually sharpen takes so much time & wastes so much product! Now with these I remember they would smudge a bit but not enough to bother me could look nice in a way. Can't wear without mascara to block smudging & don't know if it's because I was oilier before as a teen but I would have to also wipe this away from my upper eyelid creases through out the day even though I only applied it to my waterline. Also sometimes when applying a chuck would fall off from the pencil tip which would be annoying & wastes product.
Martina O.
COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER is a must for the makeup novice or makeup pros, My favorite color is the Black Onyx, but no matter what shade you get you won't be disappointed.CG PPP eyeliner is a very good quality, long lasting, and very easy to apply.Covergirl products are always easy to find no matter where you live and affordable and this liner is no different,in my opinion it's even better than some designer eyeliners I've tried that cost at least twice as much. I recommend Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner to any guy or girl.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I got this eyeliner from PinchMe. I didnt expect much from this eyeliner, just that it would be dark. I was amazed at how good this actually turned out. It is very dark, glides on smoothly for that sharp winged look and lasts long. Compared to the MaxFactor eyeliner I received to try out, it doesnt really fall that far behind. The only negative I found was a personal preference, so it is not the product's fault at all. I personally love liquid eyeliners (since I fell in love with MaxFactor's ❤) and using pencils is kind of weird for me now lol. Other than that, i dont see a negative to this.
cheryl d.
This brand of eyeliner is always my go to. It’s easy because you don’t need a pencil sharpener. It’s also easy to wash off if you mess up, unlike liquid eyeliner.
Yesenia A.
I received this item for free on another website and recently bought another one once the free one ran out. It's not my go to eyeliner especially when I want to get a nice winged line since the point is flat and doesn't create the perfect point. However, it is great when you want a quick line on your eye. It's definitely better than sharpening an eyeliner pencil, but don't try to twist it all out because it can't be twisted back in (learned that the hard way)! I liked the sponge on the other side when I want to create a smoky eye and how it is double sided. It does apply smoothly and lasts for a few hours.
Erica S.
I have been using these on & off for over 15 years now. For a drug store brand, it really has some longevity and doesn't run as much as similar drug store liners. I always believed though high end liners & those distributed through drug stores were the same quality but since I have tried higher end ones, there definitely is a difference. So if i need to compare Cover Girl Perfect Point Liner to non drug store liners, then i would have to say it does not live up to them. Again in contrast to higher end liners, the Cover Girl Liner doesnt last as long, nor glide as smoothly
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
These are just okay. These eyeliner have great pigmentation, so it's great to but in your waterline and tightline. The only con is the packaging, the eyeliner tips easily break off. I would rather just get a Rimmel ScandalEyes Pencil Eyeliner, it has better packaging and pigmentation. If Covergirl would change the packaging, this would be one of my favorite eyeliners, not just drugstore, overall.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging