BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Perfect point plus is so good. The black one is the best one not this gray one. The black is perfect for water line and for tighlining
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Not bad at all. I have used CG for many many years. Have tried different brands before but was not pleased at all. CG fan all the way!
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
I like this mascara. It does not clump on your eyelashes and your lashes don't fall off. It doesn't hurt your eyes and it inexpensive!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Really easy to use! I feel like it doesn't last that long though. Wears off pretty easily. And doesn't seem to have a very dark pigment.
April E.
April E.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliners. My eyes itch with any other brand I wear. But with this brand I never have any problems. Goes on smooth as well.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect liner for creating the perfect wing effect! Goes on smooth and flawless! Can't go wrong with a great wing from a great liner!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Review for: Black Onyx
I just use the blackest eyeliner. It brings out my blue eyes. I don't really care about the brand. As long as it works it's all good.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love self sharing, great for lazy people like me! Works well but goes by fast.
Would like one that was bigger so it would last longer
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Coram, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this pencil I like the darkness and smoothness of the black. easy to apply just make sure you keep it sharp for the best lines
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Either I'm just really bad at eyeliner (which I am) or this just isn't that impressive. Burns like no other if you get it in your eye
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging