BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love how smooth this goes on. It's an added bonus that no sharpener is needed.
kim c.
I love it. you cant ask for a better one for the price. they also have a good number of colors to select from
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl is and always will be one my favorite make up companies. This liner is great. It goes on smooth and it's easy to use.
Ashlie S.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have dark brown eyes and was looking for an alternative to my Nyx black liquid eyeliner. This grey did nothing for my eyes. It looked like I had maybe put black on in the morning and it had rubbed off. I don't like the consistency of this formula either. I don't have particularly oily lids either. I need something that will stay on my waterline and this did not.
Emie T.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is amazing. It goes on very smoothly. I would recommend it to anyone who has a hard time putting on liquid eyeliner.
Eliza J.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love how it never gets runny. I've worn it to the beach and pool and holds up way better than many.
Jinny G.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is really nice. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. Lasts all day. The grey works really nice with blue eyes.
Jen I.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it!! It's a staple in my makeup bag. I don't leave home without it. It's not too much for daytime, and can be perfect for night.
Stephanie S.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this line of eyeliner and this color is great for days when I want a minimum makeup look. It goes great with any color eyeshadow and goes on smooth.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Goes on so smooth and last all day long! Does not smear either :)
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging