BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Summer B.
College Station, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My go to eyeliner. i enjoy it. stays on as long as i don't rub my eyes. with me having sensitive skin, i also have sensitive eyes. this does not affect my eyes, like others do. this is always my fallback eyeliner. I recommend this to my other family members
Lori H.
Waynesboro, MS
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using product for years!! Love how it rolls up and you don't have to sharpen!
JC  .
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I love covergirl products, and this product is most definitely no exception!!. It is super affordable and works well. I've bought and used so many of these. I definitely would recommend this to everyone if you're looking to try a new product.
Ashley H.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love eyeliners with the eraser. It glides on smooth and easy..I love that you don't have to sharpen it..very easy to use if you're starting out or a newbie with makeup..
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye liner for years. I love that is self-sharpening so I never have to worry about the hassle that comes with sharpening, one click and its ready to use again. It is affordable and does not smear. Unless I want it to, that is. It comes with a smudging side as well as an eyeliner side, so if I want to go for a smokey eye look, I have two tools in one!
Ashley R.
Forney , Tx
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love covergirl eyeliners this one goes on smooth and it has a smudger on the other end. I usually damp mine because fresh out of the package it's hard but it's wonderful!!
Krissy F.
Brush, CO
I actually use the black Perfect Point eyeliner but I absolutely love it! Goes on easily and doesn't smudge off super easy, which I love. And it holds up when I watch my "So sweet it'll make you cry" videos. :)
Kiki C.
Helena, MT
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using this eyeliner since I was in middle school. The formula is smooth, but does not wear out. The tip of the pencil is not very precise, so I use it to tightline my eyes or do an awesome smokey eye.
Brooke R.
Review for: Ink It!
No more smudges with this eyeliner you've got a look that lasts all day.
I love this eyeliner it always stays where I put it ;)
Courtney M.
Gallatin
Review for: Grey Khaki
My absolute favorite eyeliner. I have been using this for years. However I stick to the very black color. Goes on nice and smooth and looks great.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging