BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
I B.
Raleigh, NC
These are nice pencils. I have the charcoal gray and the plum ones, and they work fairly well. I like that they included a 'smudger' which works pretty well. They go on easily, and I don't feel like I'm pressing on my eyelid to get them to show up.
Sarah T.
Sonora, KY
It glides on really well but I have noticed it smearing horribly! I'll check my makeup and my eyeliner will have smudged around my eye. I don't wear heavy eyeliner at all so I'm not sure what's going on... other than that, I really like this product.
Heather R.
Review for: Violet more...
This product is very well made, it applies smoothly, though I do not believe it is the best. It is still a wonderful product a bit pricey for my taste, though it does last quite awhile through the night. Personally, I would buy it again if what I'm looking for was not available.
Amanda B.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This product was great to get the dark color and thickness that I need. I use it daily and won't buy anything else. It goes on smoothly and easily making it an easy part of my makeup routine. It provides just the right amount of color and does not easily smudge like other brands.
Jayne E.
This is my favorite eyeliner. I use it in Black and Charcoal. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. One end has piece to smudge your lines too. The price is good and many stores often have deals on this eyeliner abd other covergirl products.
Debbie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using CoverGirl for years. There eye pencil is just what I need. I put it on, and it lasts all day, which is great because I'm always on the go. Even better, when I am out, I can run to the local store and pick up a new one, no hassel. I will continue to buy CoverGirl!
Alliyah B.
Altamonte Springs
Review for: Black Ink more...
Im not the best when it comes to makeup. But when I do decide to put it on this is my goto liner. By far it's the easiest for me to use. As with others I end up looking a mess.
Anstiss E.
Anaheim, CA
Possibly the best eyeliner I've used. I'm always perfectly fine with the cheap-o pencil but when I want something good this is what I get. It always glides on well and stays on, and goes on top eyelids as easy and quick as liquid. Makes it super easy for me to take my look up a notch.
Gia N.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I love cover girl products they have such a great selection ! I only buy my eyeliner through them ! It last long and i don't have to reapply it back on through the day and it doesn't smug love the prpduct
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This has always been one of my favorite eyeliner pencils. I prefer the ones that i can twist rather than sharpen. These are the best! They also don't run nearly as easily as most other brands I've tried.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging