BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Larisa M.
Centerfield, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
Didn't love the color but other then that it went on smoothly. It is very easy to work with and smudge if desired. The color was very pigmented and I highly recommend this product
Lety C.
Coldwater, MS
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect. I love the color, I enjoy to long lasting effect and I absolutely adore cover girl. One thing though, don't leave out in the heat, Its devastating to loose such an awesome product because you forgot it was in your purse.
Judy B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have used this eyeliner for several years and it is by far my favorite. I love how it goes on so smooth and does not smudge or smear. I like how it helps enhance my eyes to pop.
Tara G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
This is an awesome eyeliner! First of all. If you have brown eyes, you should definitely be using violet/purple eyeliner. Also, the formula goes on so easy it's almost fool proof.
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been extremely happy with the Covergirl eyeliner and have used many of its products for years. This eyeliner stays put even when I get a little wet. I have yet to test its rain capabilities but I'm happy with the color and versatility.
Rene K.
Garner, NC
Review for: Violet
Great eyeliner for the value. Created a smooth line was easy to apply. I would recommend this for someone looking to create a great wing. This color popped from my dark brown eyes. I purchased this at Target. Great value and great color.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD
Review for: Grey Khaki
Actually used this in black but love how it can be twisted to bring out more longer instead of the old sharpen ones. Also had smudge corrector on opposite end which had been a big help on many occasions.
Sereima C.
Gas City, IN
Review for: Black Ink
I tried this twice and was happy with the results. It was pretty thin to me (very good) and it didn't smudge either. I believe is a must use accessory and I would totally recommend this to none out there.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I don't use anything other than this, it last all day without running. I even wear it whIle working out and sweating without it running. I never leave home without wearing this.
Reyna B.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner but I wish they had it in like different colors like blue black red purple yellow dot dot dot but they don't all that have it is and gray and it kind of surprise me a little bit but other than that it's a great product
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging