BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Spring, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
This product stays on well with a eye primer. Good color and goes on smoothly. It also is very easy to take off while washing your face.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Pavo, GA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
My favorite brand of eyeliner. I'm not a liquid liner fan so the pencil works great for me. much better control and conveniently priced.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Stays on well. Also not hard to take off at the end of the day. Brings out the color of my eyes and makes them pop! Definitely recommend
Kassie S.
Kassie S.
Deerfield, WI
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this fresh out of the package but it didn't seem to last too long. The more it dried up the harder it was to get a perfect line.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect for drawing wings! It's also perfect for those days where you want to have a more casual look! Highly recommend
Losa T.
Losa T.
Review for: Black Onyx
Been using this for a while now still perfecting my cat eye, love how long lasting it really is, and how it doesn't smear. Great product
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Bronx, NY
This eyeliner is easy and great to use. I use this product very often and it doesn't come off very easily. The product stays on all day.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Greenbrier, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Only brand I use, affordable and gets the job done. I buy this every time I run out because it's the only one that typically works for me
Angel M.
Angel M.
Spurlockville, WV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I never used grey but I do use black and blue... it goes on so smooth.. doesn't clump.. and it is at dollar stores for a very good price
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
Camden, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used many eyeliners , but cover girl is not one of my favorites . This eyeliner tends to dry out fast and only lasts me 1-2 hours
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging