BY COVERGIRL #31 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Courtney S.
Dallas, TX
This has been my go to eyeliner for the past 14 years! It goes on smoothly and requires very little pressure to apply. It allows me to get the perfect line every time! I'm obsessed and will never switch!
Veronica S.
Mission, TX
Review for: Black Ink more...
This product Is awesome, it marks on very well and easy. It didn't come off with sweat or when exercising! It has a good point to make the perfect line. Plus this brand is amazing and good for your bucks.
RoseMary M.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
They stay on the water line pretty well through out around 6 hours. Probably longer if you don't work hard and sweat. I love the color, there is no irritation and it's soft enough to put on the upper lid.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
These are nice pencils. I have the charcoal gray and the plum ones, and they work fairly well. I like that they included a 'smudger' which works pretty well. They go on easily, and I don't feel like I'm pressing on my eyelid to get them to show up.
Sarah T.
Sonora, KY
It glides on really well but I have noticed it smearing horribly! I'll check my makeup and my eyeliner will have smudged around my eye. I don't wear heavy eyeliner at all so I'm not sure what's going on... other than that, I really like this product.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
I give this eyeliner a 5 star rating because it is one of my favorites! I love the fact that I never have to sharpen it not to mention it lasts all day I don't have to reapply and that is awesome! It doesn't smear or run, I definitely recommend this to all my friends and anyone else.
Amanda B.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This product was great to get the dark color and thickness that I need. I use it daily and won't buy anything else. It goes on smoothly and easily making it an easy part of my makeup routine. It provides just the right amount of color and does not easily smudge like other brands.
Heather R.
Review for: Violet more...
This product is very well made, it applies smoothly, though I do not believe it is the best. It is still a wonderful product a bit pricey for my taste, though it does last quite awhile through the night. Personally, I would buy it again if what I'm looking for was not available.
Alliyah B.
Altamonte Springs
Review for: Black Ink more...
Im not the best when it comes to makeup. But when I do decide to put it on this is my goto liner. By far it's the easiest for me to use. As with others I end up looking a mess.
Gia N.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I love cover girl products they have such a great selection ! I only buy my eyeliner through them ! It last long and i don't have to reapply it back on through the day and it doesn't smug love the prpduct
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging