BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use mine in blackest black but still a good eyeliner. Doesn't smudge to bad and has vibrant color. Great price. Cheep but not in quality. Will always buy more
Marlo S.
Schiller Park, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in Midnight Blue #220. I love it. Goes on easy, stays where you put it. The no sharpen retractable packaging is great. The price is reasonable as well.
Katherine H.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is my absolute favorite eye liner. It is so easy to apply, and it lasts all day--unlike other eye liners that smear off anytime you accidentally rub your eye
Chenda S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This thing is pretty good to be honest. Cat eye made simple. and it drys pretty fast too
Alicia P.
Weaver, AL
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner does not last all day for me even with eyeshadow primer being used. If you are only going out for a few hours this product would work.
Maria Eduarda S.
Orlando, FL
Cover girl is a good brand!!! And I love these eye liner!!! I used one time an the duration was so good!!!!
Shelby O.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my absolute go-to favorite eye liner. It glides on smooth and stays on for 8+ hours. I've tried many different type of eyeliner and found this one to be my favorite.
Amanda P.
Burns, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like that you don't have to sharpen it, but it does not stay on as long as I would like it to.
gloria e.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Light light not heavy easy to remove not sticky healthy on my face clean dry moist clean easy to remove safe
Codi W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I think that this could go on smoothr and last longer. It tends to skid at the tips of my eyes.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging