BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Abby R.
Abby R.
Washington, DC
Convenient and eye defining - love this pencil! It holds well during the day and is easy to touch up when going from day to evening events.
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this because I use this for my everyday eyeliner and its really easy to apply and dark and since its waterproof it stays on all day.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is always my go to liquid eyeliner. It applies very easily, it is soft, and very black. Although it is not waterproof I still love it.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Bertram, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My go to eyeliner since starting to wear makeup almost 20 years ago. Covergirl eye liner stays on all day without getting all over my face.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner is pretty good! I don't wear eyeliner every day, but I do commonly. I love the color because it goes well with my green eyes.
Shalaha L.
Shalaha L.
Augusta, GA
Amazing pencil!! Can really compare to high end brands. So easy to use. I have used this apart of my everyday makeup routine and I love it.
Vera C.
Vera C.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Violet
I love this extra kick of color. This eyeliner is very easy to control and goes on so smooth. The price is also great for a great product!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Gentry, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner! I love that I do not have to sharpen it. The extra end to clean up and mess. I would recommend it to anyone!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This is my holy grail eyeliner, it's nice and precise for clean lines, dark pigmented & glides on so easily. I'll never use anything else.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Review for: Black Ink
I personally hate the actual pencils that you have to sharpen in order to put on eye liner. That's why this product is one of my favorites
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging