BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Miriam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Are used it a couple times I think I'm allergic to it . Makes your eyes look pretty and it goes I'm really nice and smooth so you can make the correct lines. I bought a brown and a black woman or use it once in a while when I'm going to go out so I can look different
jessica B.
commerce, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
A very nice clean eyeliner. Gives color without being too melty where it smears quickly. Also not too dry where the color isn't as intense as it should. I like the smaller size and the fact you get 2, since I tend to have more than one place I want to store make up.
Glenda B.
Keyser, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't what i exspected it to be. I normally don't wear eye liner but it was amazing on me. Its light and easy to apply. It last long and is water proof. I would highly recommend this product.
Mallory P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I always get the espresso color of this eye liner, and have not used any eye liner since I discovered it back in high school! It goes on perfectly and I never have any problems. I always get compliments because it looks so good and looks like it was a liquid eye liner.
Haylie G.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is super creamy and goes on so smooth. One of my favorite pencil eyeliners ever. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble getting their eyeliner to stay or to even just show up. The color is super vibrant, even when trying to apply over eyeshadow.
Cammie B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Violet
Easy to use , great color. I love the pop it gives my eyes when applied. The price is not too bad could be just a little lower. But in all I would recommend to use this even for sensitive eyes.
Amy F.
Coatesville, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I always struggle with eyeliner and haven't got to perfect my look yet but I do love a liquid liner and I love that this stays on for a long time without looking thick or crusting on my eyelashes
Dariana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a brown shade and i loved how smooth of an eye liner this is i only use it for the bottom of my eye in the cornor and i was in love with color a dark brown
Allison G.
Kaycee, WY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I liked this product, other than it didn't last as long as I would like. It typically ends up smudged and runny by the end of the work day, regardless of how great it looks at the beginning of the day. It's a great product, I just wish that it had a long-lasting wear.
Nikki S.
I've used this eye liner for years. A nice smooth pencil, sort of between a pencil and a liquid. Goes on very smooth and nice, stays on and doesn't transfer to above my eyelids. The smudger on the end is awesome for blending or doing a nice winged liner. My favorite.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging