BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Amy A.
Pearcy, AR
I got the hunter green Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner by COVERGIRL. It's too smudged and blurry for my tastes but that may just be because the look doesn't work on me or I need to try it in some different ways but overall it's not my favorite.
Erin S.
AURORA, IL
I love this eyeliner pencil. I have oily eyes and struggle to fund an eyeliner that stays on all day!! This liner stays I place and doesn't run. Even better? !?! The self sharpening tip means it is always the perfect shape!! Love this eyeliner!!
Karla H.
Irving, TX
Review for: Ink It! more...
What I love about this eyeliner is that you an get clean cut lines and create specialty endings (almost like a marker). Also love that is last throughout the work day. The only negative is that sometimes it takes a few tries for the eyeliner to actually stick to the line of the eye.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
makes a bold statement, but is different from my usual black. very easy to apply and keep even. lasts as long as the usual eyeliners. lasts a while. i'll definitely keep in stock
Amanda B.
Lorado, WV
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This eye pencil is amazing. The color is wonderful and it stays on longer than other brands. It doesn't irritate my eyes, the packaging is nice, and it goes on smoothly. I love this brand and this eye pencil is awesome. I definitely recommend this product and will be buying it again.
Jenna H.
Nashville, TN
Love this eyeliner! Great color and lasts all day! Just click the product into place and you're good to go! The cool glides on effortlessly and smoothly. The tip of the liner very rarely breaks off as you're trying to use it. The Product also comes with a handy little smudger on the end too!
Katy S.
Independence, MO
This is my holy grail, every day eye liner. I have been using it for years now and it's the only eyeliner I've found that works amazing. The color stays all day and it flows on the skin so nicely so it's hard to mess up. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I swear I keep like 5 of these bad boys on hand at all times. They are affordable, and the perfect to use. I get it right at walmart and there are always coupons available also. It does run a bit under my eye by the end of the day but I've never used an eyeliner that didn't do that.
Maite L.
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I didn't get this color but I love this eyeliner. Especially the smoothr on the opposite end. It is so convenient especially when your are on the run and doing ur make up in the car or the bathroom at work
Holly B.
York, PA
L bought two of these on in gray and one in brown. I wasn't so excited about how the color is encased in plastic. the gray one did not deliver enough color and faded after a few hours. The the brown color it is espresso was better and lasted longer but I think I like regular pencils better.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging