BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Megan K.
Megan K.
Gentry, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner! I love that I do not have to sharpen it. The extra end to clean up and mess. I would recommend it to anyone!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This is my holy grail eyeliner, it's nice and precise for clean lines, dark pigmented & glides on so easily. I'll never use anything else.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Review for: Black Ink
I personally hate the actual pencils that you have to sharpen in order to put on eye liner. That's why this product is one of my favorites
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
VE-1041886 Lorena N.
Doral, FL
This product it's life changing! One of the tihngs I enjoy the most is to make up my eyes and the look perfect on point with this eyeliner
Sisylynn D.
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have been using this liner for years and love it. Goes on quickly and beautifully on lower, inner lids. Easy to use with click up pencil
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Just be care of the tip breaking! It can get dry fast if you take a break and don't use the product. Just an okay product, nothing special
Erinn F.
Erinn F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Loved this eyeliner!! It has a super easy application and I loved it because it lasted. It also didn't smear too bad which I also enjoyed!
Dulcie B.
Dulcie B.
Hardin, MO
Review for: Violet
Love this! Love purple! Great color stays on great! Cover girl doesn't disappoint ! Did I feel easy breezy not sure! Beautiful definitely!
Trina R.
Trina R.
Collinsville, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I like how smooth the application is. The color stays on and gives a perfect line. It does not cost a fortune and is well worth the price.
Amy E.
Amy E.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a wonderful eyeliner for the lower waterline. If you are in the market for a new liner to try I recommend this one from Covergirl!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging