BY COVERGIRL #31 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Katy S.
Independence, MO
This is my holy grail, every day eye liner. I have been using it for years now and it's the only eyeliner I've found that works amazing. The color stays all day and it flows on the skin so nicely so it's hard to mess up. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Jenna H.
Nashville, TN
Love this eyeliner! Great color and lasts all day! Just click the product into place and you're good to go! The cool glides on effortlessly and smoothly. The tip of the liner very rarely breaks off as you're trying to use it. The Product also comes with a handy little smudger on the end too!
Maite L.
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I didn't get this color but I love this eyeliner. Especially the smoothr on the opposite end. It is so convenient especially when your are on the run and doing ur make up in the car or the bathroom at work
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Love this color with my green eyes. It is not so overpowering that I look like a raccoon. Easy to remove at night and does not seem to smear during the day. Doesn't glide on as smooth as I would like, but if I warm it in my hand first it helps.
Kaleighh F.
West Haven
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have bright blue eyes and I've always used black eye liner. I've been told to use brown, but I find this black works best to make my eye color pop. Love the product and love the way it makes my eyes look
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
makes a bold statement, but is different from my usual black. very easy to apply and keep even. lasts as long as the usual eyeliners. lasts a while. i'll definitely keep in stock
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Best eyeliner hands down. I am so obsessed with this eyeliner. It goes great on lower and upper lid. It also has a smudge crush to clean up the eyeliner if you mess up !!!! I will buy this eyeliner for life !
Erin S.
Aurora, IL
I love this eyeliner pencil. I have oily eyes and struggle to fund an eyeliner that stays on all day!! This liner stays I place and doesn't run. Even better? !?! The self sharpening tip means it is always the perfect shape!! Love this eyeliner!!
Amanda R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I like covergirl make up products, but I am slightly dissatisfied with the eyeliner. The eyeliner makes a clean line, but it seems to wear off and smudge easily. I like to buy covergirl at target and there are often coupons. I think I will probably try another product next time.
Brittany D.
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
For the price this is the best eyeliner it works great and has the eraser for any accidents and the eraser works perfect. If you use it just the right way then you will either be able to erase a mistaken made mark or even make it look smeared if that is what you please! Great eyeliner!!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging