BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lauren  K.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is the brand I've been using for as long as I can remember and I love it! Not too expensive and last all day
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is the only eyeliner that I use! I love how smoothly it goes on and the blender that comes on the other end of the pencil!
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Review for: Black Ink
I will never use any other eyeliner. This stuff stays in place with a good eye primer. It goes on smoothly and has a creamy texture
christian s.
Review for: Black Ink
Great bold color. Very easy to apply and lasts all day ones set. It just smudges easy while applying if not careful other then that great product.
Jayda S.
Review for: Black Ink
I truly like this eyeliner, i feel that it does a really good job at staying on my waterline for most of the day with a little bit of touch ups. Overall it is a really nice eyeliner. The packaging can be a little tricky because you have to be careful in not trying to twist it down because it'll break so don't twist it up too high either because you won't be able to twist it back down.
Cheyenne V.
Kingston, NY
Review for: Black Ink
Love this eyeliner! I use this as a base for my wing and liquid, it doesn't smudge, it stays, and is great for tight and water lining!!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It's very dark, which I love, and it's super easy to apply even for someone who's just starting out in the makeup world. The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 stars is that it does smudge a little for me throughout the day, but I also have oily skin/eyelids. However, it's not a pain to remove which is another plus. I recommend it. Good price, good product.
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear eyeliner very often, but when I do it's usually this one. My mother uses this eyeliner every day tho, and she really likes it.
Ana P.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love it! It is the perfect everyday liner. I have been using this liner for some time now.
Hayley M.
Bruceton Mills, WV
It was a very great eye pencil. it is the only one that I will use. most others just fade off through the day and this one will stay on.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging