BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Hands down one of my favorite liquid liners from the drug store. It is easy to use and very pigmented it makes doing a winged liner very easy
Rachell C.
Rachell C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
i like to wear black or i would choose blue depends what im wearing so easy to put on one of the reason i like it i purchased it at walgreens
Cam W.
Cam W.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner goes on smooth and stays on all day. It does not run or wear off. I live in a hot climate so a good eyeliner is very important.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Comparable to big brand eyeliners. More versatile than black and works quite well. Formula is easy to apply and remove but not easily budged.
Charity F.
Charity F.
Review for: Hunter Green
So perfect! love this eyeliner! love the green! looks great with the eye shadow! make sure to check out the eye shadow with the hunter green!
Tracey N.
Tracey N.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it cause it is self sharpening. Better than the ones you have to sharpen with a sharpener because you waste a lot of product with that!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Review for: Black Onyx
The only color eyeliner I use is onyx, it's always been my go to, I only use it on the top eyelid, I prefer eyeshadow on the bottom lash line
Megan P.
Megan P.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner I usually wear black but I recently purchased smoke grey by mistake. I still love it even though the color is much lighter!
Regina L.
Regina L.
Palm Desert, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Would highly recommend this product! Super easy to work with! Ive noticed it smudges but because i have oily skin :( other then that love it!
Regina K.
Regina K.
Review for: Black Ink
Awesome! I need to get more as I ran out and hate hate the cheap stuff I use now! It stays on longer than any I find and is so easy to apply!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging