BY COVERGIRL #25 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda J.
Muncy, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I got this to try and wasn't really impressed. Don't go on even for me and didn't last long at all. I ended up ordering a eyeliner from Avon and swear by those. I will never buy another kind... Don't waste your money on this, go to Avon and get a glitterstick (I believe that's the name!!)
Jade N.
Allentown, PA
This is the first eyeliner I've used and have been using this for almost ten years. I love the convenience and precision of this pencil and that it has a smudger on the end. However, I've been finding myself desiring a more black and pigmented effect.
Cassidy C.
Review for: Ink It! more...
This eyeliner is very easy to use! Only problem I have with it is when I don't want to wear eyeshadow then it smears all over my eyelid. If it's on my bottom lid then it smears below my face. It even does this if I use eye primer. Maybe I just have oily skin. It works perfectly when I use shadow!
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
This is a nice eyeliner that comes in a nice range of colors. Easy application with convenient smudger on the other end. However, if you tend to have smudging issues then this eyeliner may not work for you. I have to check the mirror and clean up smudges throughout the day when I wear this.
Crystal S.
Conway, SC
I am hardly ever seen without eyeliner. If I was stranded in an island is bring this stuff. Goes in smooth. Stays put. Looks awesome. The price is to die for. Definitely a must have.
Lindsay  M.
Ardmore, OK
Over the years, covergirl has really stepped up their game & started making products that last longer, better & made them affordable at the same time! I love my expensive makeup but when I'm lower on funds, this is the brand I choose! This stays on all day without smudges & the color is bold!
Jamie B.
Perris, CA
This Liner is amazing. So versatile, it can be used to in so many ways during Halloween. Such as turning yourself in to a cat... perfect cat eye. FAKE tattoos etc. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I love this eye pencil! It goes on very smooth and is easy to apply. What I really like about the Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil is that is last all day without any touch ups. I purchased it at Walmart and it's very affordable. Covergirl Perfect Point Eye Pencil is a must in my makeup bag
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
A great everyday eyeliner that is simple to use. It goes on extremely easy and has a twist feature to replenish the product when it's running low. I use this product in both brown and black and I love both!
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Love this color with my green eyes. It is not so overpowering that I look like a raccoon. Easy to remove at night and does not seem to smear during the day. Doesn't glide on as smooth as I would like, but if I warm it in my hand first it helps.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging