BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Crystal T.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great smooth glides wonderfully Bought this alot. would recommend this to everybody. Love Covergirl
Angela D.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I was really excited by this bright blue eyeliner and purchased it for my waterline. Unfortunately, it did not stay for more than 2 hours. My eyes do water so this may be great for someone without this problem. The color is beautiful!
Christina N.
Buckhannon, WV
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
The perfect point eyeliner is great to use when wanting to get a precise line! I use it when I am going out on the weekends!
Hannah S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect!!! I have not found a better brand of eyeliner. Thanks cover girl :)
Debbie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I actually bought this for 2 teen daughters, all they said was they love it and would definitely want to use it again.
Maggi V.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love love love! This product is so easy to use. You can put a little on or a lot for smokey eye and it always looks great! I do find myself reapply for evening activities but that is usually from a long day at work.
Susie R.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I haven't used any of these but of all of them I think I would like this the best to go with my brown eyes
Bibiann A.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great staying power! Love the durability for sure! My only problem is the packaging. I wish it was more streamline. Over all it is a great product. would definitely repurchase!
Jane A.
Anaheim
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
CoverGirl wasn't kidding when they said perfect point. This product offers a perfect point every time. This is my favorite budget eye liner for when cash is tight. The only drawback is the product runs out pretty quickly.
Carrie N.
Best eye liner. Great to line the inner lid and outer lid. I always get compliments about my eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging