BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I used to use this eyeliner pretty regularly before I discovered the benefits and amazing results of higher end makeup brands. For the price you pay, it's a decent eyeliner. It smears and runs easily after a few hours but it goes on pretty smoothly. If you're looking for a decent eyeliner, for a good price, I recommend it.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Review for: Hunter Green
I have this in black. It goes on easily and smoothly, and it stays put all day. It is easy to apply accurately, and I really like that I can apply a relatively thin line for daytime. The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because it crumbles a little bit when I put it on and I have to brush the eyeliner crumbs off of my face.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this penculil as a part of my VoxBox and I'm very impressed. Its very creamy and doesn't fade true the day. And even I used as a lip liner cause they send the espresso color and I wanted to try a new brown matte lipstick LOL * Plus the little cushion at the other end of the pencil its awesome to smudge.
Ariane F.
Ariane F.
Review for: Black Onyx
I usually wear eyeliner everyday. For me the darker the better. I have used the covergirl a few times and it was a great experience; from the packing to the matching with my dark brown eye color. It was a great product choice. I would buy again and I recommend to all the girls who like to make a statement with the eyes.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
I have used this eyeliner for over 10 years and don't plan on changing anytime soon. This eyeliner is really easy to apply and stays on all day. I have used other eye liners from specialty make up stores and Perfect Point compares almost the same, so for the drastic price difference, Perfect Point is entirely worth it!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of cover girl, but not where liners are concerned, unless it's liquid liner. I love the ease of the pencil, but it smudges and smears and by the end of day I've either rubbed it off or look like I been up all day with liner all over my eye area. Liquids seem to last longer and stay where intended for myself.
Kay G.
Kay G.
Mount Rainier, MD
Review for: Hunter Green
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil in Hunter Green is one of my favorite eyeliners! This color green is gorgeous and gives your eyes a dramatic effect that makes your eyes mesmerizing and pop! Whether you use it for a daytime look or an evening look this gorgeous Hunter Green will give your eyes the perfect look!
Alfee S.
Alfee S.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Great to use and easy for me to apply on a regular basis if i want. This is a back up product that i keep in my makeup bag. I have used this before so this is why i choose to always have this as a back up. I use this product at least 2 - 4 times a week and i always keep extra for my girlfriends when they need eyeliner.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love Ink It! My favorite eyeliner!! I love the bold color. I get a dark brown & it does not look black when applied like other brands do. It doesn't clump either. Glides on smooth. The only thing bad I would say about it is that my bottom line fades too fast. BUT I do rub my eyes a lot so that is part of the problem.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Review for: Black Onyx
When I wear eyeliner, this is my favorite! It holds very well throughout the day. It glides on with ease and not much smudging. I think I get it for $5 at Wal-Mart so it's not too pricey. I've used it for the past 5(ish) years so I'd say I really like it. I haven't found anything else; I keep coming back to this one
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging