BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda S.
I love this product for the way it glides on smoothly. I am able to apply quickly and simply. I do not like to have to sharpen my pencils, so this works well for me. I feel like the black is still able to be subtle with my dark hair, but I am sure that you could go for a more dramatic look with a bolder line. I like to apply it under my eyeshadow, which helps it blend and stay put even better.
Reyna L.
Las Vegas, NV
Minus one thing, verything about this eyeliner is on point, it's a dark black, glides on nice, and has an easy application. The only thing is that it isn't smudge proof and doesn't last very long. It would be so great if they made a waterproof version. ;)
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent liner. I'm not a big fan of the smudger as it tends to break easier than others I've tried. The size of the liner is great for tightlining as well as waterlining. This is supposed to be water resistant but I have noticed sweat does make it run a bit.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is one of the better products you can get at a drugstore. This eyeliner in particular works wonderfully, it goes on smooth and has a smudge brush at the end in case you want to do a smoky eye look, it's inexpensive and is self sharpening, what more can you ask for.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this style pencil and have bought many over the years but the last one I bought seems to break a lot. I never extend the end that much so I don't accidentally break it but even then it broke off almost every time I used it. Wondering if the formula changed.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Charcoal
I used to love using this product as a newbie to the makeup world. It glides on smoothly and is easy to blend and create a somewhat smokey look. However, that is also a con for me, since I want my eyeliner to stay in place all day, and because of the blend ability of this product, it seems to smudge a little bit more than I'd prefer while I am wearing it throughout the day.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
I definitely prefer an eyeliner that I can click up than one that I have to sharpen. THis one has a fine enough tip to where I can make less mistakes, but can be thicker towards the outsides. Plus the sponge can fix what I mess up. My only complaint is that when it doesn't have the staying power that some others do.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay eyeliner but it does not glide on smoothly enough for me. I'm a little spoiled by gel liners. These drag on the lid and waterline too much and does not give an even coverage. There are definitely better eyeliners out there so I'd shop around for something else.
Arshena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eyeliner in brown & I love it! I'm not sure how black the black one would be but the brown one is honestly dark as it is yet still brown. It makes my brown eyes pop and I love using it when I don't want to wear super dark & harsh black eyeliner but something more subtle
Andrea J.
Review for: Espresso
This is my #1 go to eye liner! I love that it just twists up instead of having to sharpen with a sharpener. It glides on easily and lasts all day. I have tried several different eyeliners but always seem to go back to this one. I have tried a cpl different colors but the espresso is my fav.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging