BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Malia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner promises control and versatility with this eyeliner, for precise lines, it is soft and also has a sponge (so to speak) that helps soften the eyeliner if you wish, it is water resistant and also highlights that it is retractable and you do not need Sharpener to use. It's available in various colors.

In my opinion, this eyeliner is excellent, is in love, is super soft and if you neglect you paint more than normal #LOL, causes use. It is retractable and is a very big point in its favor, it is waterproof therefore it is ideal for people with oily skin and living in hot weather, you can use it on rainy days too, to go to the gym and do not It's going to run, it lasts all day.
To eliminate it with my make-up remover (Johnsons Baby Shampoo) costs a bit because it is waterproof, but if you manage to eliminate it, now for people who have eye make-up remover for waterproof products have no problem.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really care for the harshness of black eyeliner, so my personal preference has always been for charcoal or grey. Unfortunately not many brands make one, so perfect point plus has been an old friend I usually fall back on since I was a teenager. I sometimes have difficulty finding it in stores however, so I am very happy to be able to buy it on Amazon for such a reasonable price.

The eyeliner is soft and glides on easily, and looks very natural. I love the little smudge brush, which makes it super easy to get a nice smokey look in seconds. I have very sensitive eyes, and I've never had a problem with this product. I love that it is self sharpening, but every once in awhile one will just poop out halfway through on me. Still, they are cheap, and I prefer an occasional dud to repeatedly breaking my eyeliner while I sharpen it...
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to eyeliner for the last EIGHT years (yes you read that right)! This drugstore buy has been better than any other eyeliner I've tried. One end is the actual eyeliner (I recommend Black Onyx for a dramatic look) and the other end is a smudger. I actually find the smudging end great for getting that perfect winged eyeliner. The formula glides on SO easily and never irritates my eyes. It stays well throughout the day but isn't completely smudge proof. The only downside to this is since the packaging isn't clear you never know when it's going to run out. There have been times when I have gotten done completely lining an eye only to twist it for the other eye and it's all out. Otherwise I would say definitely give this eyeliner a shot, especially for the great price!

Amazing pigmentation ✔️
Glides on easily ✔️
Great price!! 💲✔️
Lauren M.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eyeliner from the Covergirl #SuperSizerFiber VoxBox, and while I was initially impressed with its ease of use, I eventually began to become less of a fan. It glides on smoothly and it has a deep color, but it doesn't stay put. I like a very definitive line with my eyeliner and I want it to stay. If you are looking for a smudgey, smokey look, then certainly use this product, but don't rely on it to keep your cateye looking flawless all day, or even for a few hours. Also, I'm not sure if I simply received a defective one, but the self-sharpening feature stopped working after around 4 clicks. It will no longer move or give me more product, so I essentially got about a week's use out of it. Pretty disappointed. Yes, it's easy to use, but I'm definitely sticking with my gel liner.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't get this for free as I see that some reviews and photos are mentioning, but this Is my favorite eye liner that I always use. I've been using it for over three years. I use it on my water line and it goes on so smoothly without scratching my eyelid like pencils can with the wood tips (the ones you have to sharpen yourself). I've never used the smudges so I don't have a say on that, but the liner itself works great. It stays on fairly long and washed off easily. I use coconut oil to clean my eyes since it's safe to use and also cleans my water line very nicely, too. This product gets so close to the eye, and it will build up in the tear duct area if you don't keep it clean. I've never had an issue with irritation or anything like that while using this product!
Emmi H.
I received this product as part of the #SuperSizerFiber VoxBox for free to test it. As the packaging advertises, it is very easy to apply and creates a long, smooth line with very little effort, but I was pretty unimpressed with the color/longevity of the wear. I received it in Black Onyx and found it to be more grey than black. I guess if you're going for a smoky eye as opposed to a cat eye, it works, but otherwise it's fairly hard to see, even with multiple applications. As for the longevity, it only last a few hours at most and looked worse for the wear by the time I got home. I guess it's a good product if you're looking for a smoky eye and ease of application, but personally, it wasn't my favorite.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I never have any luck with these kinds of liners because the thinner ones seem to break and chunk off more easily than the thicker gel liners. If I'm buying a gel liner, I want it to apply seamlessly, and this doesn't quite "glide-on" the way more expensive gel liners do.

The color is really nice, it is a nice metal with some flecks of shimmer throughout - it looks brilliant (I'll upload pictures of swatches once I upload them). I think if I were to put it under my armpit for a while before applying it to warm it up a bit...I think I need to figure out how to do that with certain items in general, because it seems I have bad luck with mechanical eyeliners and certain chunky/chubby lip pencils!
Jodi B.
Bloomington, IN
This has been my ultimate first choice in eye liners. Its easy to apply and there is no sharpening involved. Sharpening leaves little pieces that drop and get on clothes etc. Making a mess. With the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil its a no hassle guarantee to always have a good tip to use for applying.
I suggest buy two when you find them in your store. I have 4 different colors I use. These are easy to use and add that sparkle to your eye with just mascara and the liner. No need for eyeshadow on days you don't want to put it all on! Warning...they fly off the shelf so it;s best to have a spare on hand!
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recieved this in my recent voxbox. I used this eyeliner throughout all of middle school and most of high school. Once I got into makeup, I realized there are better eyeliners out there. I tested this out for quite a few days, and the pigmentation of the brown shade is pretty good. It applies smooth on the upper lash line, but I prefer liquid for that method. It is not good in the waterline. It doesn't apply smoothly in the waterline, and I have to go over it multiple times to get the coverage I want. It sticks around for like two hours in the waterline, so I honestly recommend passing on this product.
Rosa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this eyeliner from PinchMe. I didnt expect much from this eyeliner, just that it would be dark. I was amazed at how good this actually turned out. It is very dark, glides on smoothly for that sharp winged look and lasts long. Compared to the MaxFactor eyeliner I received to try out, it doesnt really fall that far behind. The only negative I found was a personal preference, so it is not the product's fault at all. I personally love liquid eyeliners (since I fell in love with MaxFactor's ❤) and using pencils is kind of weird for me now lol. Other than that, i dont see a negative to this.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging