Jasmin B.

In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product

Christina G.
Christina G.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have been using this for about a week now and it makes for some very good, precise lines. It does begin to get a bit smudgy toward the end of my work day. The included smudge tip is really great for smokey eye looks though, and it can help prevent it from moving around if you smudge a little at first. I'd give this a solid 8. Very worth the price.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
1 year, 7 months ago
I'd rate it a 10 as its always been my go to eyeliner for a long time and stays in place all day. Also, they have a great selection of colors to choose from.
Reba R.
Reba R.
Palermo, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I'll probaby give it a 10 its so good to use it shows the color but it kinda hurts when you put it on but its really good
Stacey F.
Stacey F.
Palm, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
I would say a 7. It goes on smooth but it definitely smudges easily.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
Honestly, a 10! Literally the only eye liner I've bought in years. Goes on smooth and stays on. Always doesn't cost too much!
Phronsie H.
Phronsie H.
1 year, 9 months ago
I would say 10. Eyeliner is my nemesis most of the time, but this was super easy for me to apply and smudge.
sara m.
Tatiana F.
Tatiana F.
Canoga Park, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
I believe this eyeliner is 7 out of 10. It is durable, but difficult to blend if cool.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Plymouth, IN
2 years, 4 months ago
Smudged easily and wore off quickly for me. Worked, but wasn't my favorite product.