Diana C.
South Gate

How do you make the perfect winging

amanda l.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
1 year, 6 months ago
I don't think this is the best eyeliner for wings. I've had more success with liquid liner to get the perfect wings.
Crissy M.
Crissy M.
Williamsburg, KY
1 year, 7 months ago
I have the same problem, so I went on wish.com an order a few wing stencil for 1.oo an it works perfectly.
Jare S.
Jare S.
1 year, 7 months ago
I like using this to line under my eyes but I personally think for a great winged liner look you have to use a LIQUID or pot liner and brush.
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
1 year, 7 months ago
I love eyeliner and would love to try these
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
1 year, 7 months ago
I do the connect the dashes way .. start inside do short dashes and then a piece of tape on cover to have strong wing
Jae I K.
Jae I K.
1 year, 7 months ago
I find it leaves nice lines but smudges over time and the lines can't be drawn thinly.
Erynn P.
Erynn P.
Pomona, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
My best way and I've tried many is to first have the right product. I am seriously loving nyx vinyl one right now. A fine tip. I find a fine brush tip is much better then felt. Start with the outside of the line and draw your line up. Then connect that top line down with your lash line.