Marivel N.

Nita G.
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
1 year, 3 months ago
Dust a little mineral veil over it.
Valentina R.
Valentina R.
1 year, 4 months ago
Usin a primer, and if you dont have it, i usually use base
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
you can use eyeshadow primer and that helps, but you can get the InkIt eyeliner, which is an upgrade from the regular one, and works better. Jusy pay$1 more. You'll find it either above or below these regular ones.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
1 year, 11 months ago
If you use eyeshadow primer it will work for you
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
I use the most pidmented black eyeshadow I have on hand and with my gel liner brush dab it over wherever I used the product and in my case I only use pencil on my water lines but sometimes I set even my gel liner with eyeshadow when I know I'm gonna have a busy or long day . just be careful to not drop product on your under eye
Briana E.
Briana E.
Bensalem, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
Honestly it all depends on the liner, brand and quality. Also if you tear while applying, let it dry then apply again. If you keep applying as you tear the product has no time to set. The only pencil liner I've seen that truly does not move is the Marc Jacobs Gel Liner. It's amazing! As for liquid, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner doesn't budge at all.
Meranda C.
Meranda C.
Hayes, VA
2 years, 1 month ago
It lasts all day for me and it doesn't smudge.
Brianna a.
Brianna a.
Wesley Chapel, FL
2 years, 1 month ago
I buy a black eyeshadow to set the liner
Christina C.
Christina C.
2 years, 1 month ago
No I was wondering the same thing