BeautyEyeEyelinerCOVERGIRL
Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner

COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner

Create the perfect look with COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside, so you always get the point–perfectly. COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner accommodates every look! Try it today!

Q tan bueno saldra este producto ?
Hello, looking for advise, I have hooded eyes and when I wear eye liner it seems to always run and smudge in the corners of my eyes. Can anyone recommend drug store and high end stay all day and stay in place with out running thanks ?
[product:covergirl-ink-it-perfect-point-gel-eyeliner-60] Has anyone else who has tried this eyeliner experienced BURNING and watery eyes soon after applying? Don't know if it's just me, or if other people have had the same issues but I can't even wear it at this point because it causes so much irritation and discomfort.
Start your review of COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off.in reviews
I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. in reviews
Shannon  B.
Naples, FL
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner uploaded by Shannon  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: COVERGIRL Ink It! Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
I wanted to love this eyeliner… my favorite green eyeliner has been difficult to find, so I’ve been on the hunt for a replacement. This product when swatched looks like a great color, however upon using, when you twist the product, it awkwardly extends the pencil, and then continues to break off with each swipe. It’s basically useless.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner uploaded by Elba K.
I wasted my money on this product, it is useless, a chalk would paint better, it leaves the eye stained, I was really disappointed.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner uploaded by Victoria P.
Review for: Black Ink
I love ink it by cover girl its such a great eye liner with no mess. I would highly suggest it to any eyeliner lover out there! I'm such a big eyeliner lover.
Kori M.
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner uploaded by Kori M.
I have this in cocoa ink 260 (brown) and it’s really the only eyeliner I use. Generally as I get older I think that less is more so this is just enough on my top eyelid to not be too severe (I’m definitely more of a natural makeup girl). Really like how this gel glides on and stays out. [product:covergirl-ink-it!-perfect-point-gel-eyeliner]
Heather Z.
CastleRock
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner uploaded by Heather Z.
Purchased at: Target
I love this eyeliner. I have brown eyes and I love the cocoa ink color of this eyeliner. It is easy to glide on, and it’s one of the only liners I’ve found that doesn’t smudge throughout the day.
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner uploaded by Mechelle S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the cover girl gel eyeliner. It twists out easily, goes on smooth, and doesn’t clump up. It’s easy to wash off but yet stays on solid during the day. I like the emerald and sky blue colors.
Norbeliss M.
I don't really care for the harshness of black eyeliner, so my personal preference has always been for charcoal or grey. Unfortunately not many brands make one, so perfect point plus has been an old friend I usually fall back on since I was a teenager. I sometimes have difficulty finding it in stores however, so I am very happy to be able to buy it on Amazon for such a reasonable price. The eyeliner is soft and glides on easily, and looks very natural. I love the little smudge brush, which makes it super easy to get a nice smokey look in seconds. I have very sensitive eyes, and I've never had a problem with this product. I love that it is self sharpening, but every once in awhile one will just poop out halfway through on me. Still, they are cheap, and I prefer an occasional dud to repeatedly breaking my eyeliner while I sharpen it...
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: COVERGIRL Ink It! Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
I seem to never be able to get it through my head that this eyeliner doesn’t last more than a few hours. The photo below is about 4-5 hours after application. I want to preface that I love the way that this eyeliner applies and it’s very dark black color, which is why I keep buying it, even though I end up not using it due to its lack of longevity. I bet this eyeliner is lovely when not tight lining, but it’s rare when I’m not using that liner method. #covergirl #inkit #eyeliner #geleyeliner #eyemakeup
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
My go-to eyeliner for the last EIGHT years (yes you read that right)! This drugstore buy has been better than any other eyeliner I've tried. One end is the actual eyeliner (I recommend Black Onyx for a dramatic look) and the other end is a smudger. I actually find the smudging end great for getting that perfect winged eyeliner. The formula glides on SO easily and never irritates my eyes. It stays well throughout the day but isn't completely smudge proof. The only downside to this is since the packaging isn't clear you never know when it's going to run out. There have been times when I have gotten done completely lining an eye only to twist it for the other eye and it's all out. Otherwise I would say definitely give this eyeliner a shot, especially for the great price! Amazing pigmentation ✔️ Glides on easily ✔️ Great price!! 💲✔️
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,546 reviews
This is a great eyeliner it goes on smooth it didn’t smear as bad as some of the others it looks good didn’t have a bad smell I would definitely use this again It’s inexpensive

151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keri C.
Perry, FL
il y a un an
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Has anyone else who has tried this eyeliner experienced BURNING and watery eyes soon after applying? Don't know if it's just me, or if other people have had the same issues but I can't even wear it at this point because it causes so much irritation and discomfort.
Jaimee C. il y a 5 mois
Keri, this is an allergic reaction that you are having. Please stop using the product immediately and talk to your doctor about the ingredients in the product so you don't have that happen again. Allergic reactions get worse each time your body is exposed to what you're allergic to. Some reactions can cause serious injury or death. Please seek medical attention if it happens again. Take care. ♡
member-90eb0
April P. il y a un an
I’m not sure what your asking
Maraapilar V.
Puebla
Jessica P. il y a un an
It is not waterproof, and definitely wear a primer. It can smudge if touched.