BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Courtney Q.
Review for: Black Onyx
I’ve used this product for 10+ years, since I was in middle school. I’ve never used anything else, because I always try something if I get a sample, but then always end up going back to this product. My mom always used it, so I got practice with hers and then ended up getting my own and sticking with it. Don’t fix something that’s not broken, right? Only complaint is that it wears off by the end of the day. But I don’t mind, I just reapply. I’m super loyal to this product.
Kristin W.
Review for: Charcoal, Black Onyx, Espresso, Grey Khaki
I used to use these all the time in high school. Never used anything else only these also because they self sharpen & I can sharpen it super quickly & easily by just twisting it up. I forgot I liked that feature in eyeliners since now I've been sharpening for so long. I get cheaper eyeliners but sometimes a few extra bucks can help for having an easy shelf sharpening function at hand. Sometimes having to manually sharpen takes so much time & wastes so much product! Now with these I remember they would smudge a bit but not enough to bother me could look nice in a way. Can't wear without mascara to block smudging & don't know if it's because I was oilier before as a teen but I would have to also wipe this away from my upper eyelid creases through out the day even though I only applied it to my waterline. Also sometimes when applying a chuck would fall off from the pencil tip which would be annoying & wastes product.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I used to use covergirl eye liner all the time, but then it started giving me eye infections on the regular so I stopped instantly using it. My eyes never got infected again, then I ran out of the brand I switched to and used my moms Covergirl eyeliner to hold me over until I got some more of mine, and within 10 minutes my eyes were burning, red, make up smearing everywhere. So I had to wash it all off and put my glasses on for the rest of the night. It was horrible. Maybe I am allergic to something in the product, but it does not work for me at all. Hardly any of Covergirls make up products work well for me except certain eye shadows, and even then I am skeptical of using them.
Amber B.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! It glides on so smooth and lasts for a couple hours! It's exactly the black I would like it to be and I love that it comes with a smudger to give me the look I want. It has a little rotating thing at the end to bring more of the liner out once you need more. I love it!
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been wearing this eyeliner since I was a freshman in high school and it has never let me down. I have tried other eyeliners and I always come back to this one. I have brown eyes and dark skin. I use this eyeliner every day and it lasts all day long. It also works really wear if you want to smudge it for a smoky eye look. You don't need to spend a lot of money for a quality eyeliner look. I buy this usually at Target or Walmart.
Mistirae S.
Review for: Black Onyx, Deep Burgundy, Charcoal
Cover girl does such a great job making affordable products that are great quality! I don't have to worry about it flaking or getting into my under eye thru out the day. I own black, burgandy, and charcoal and they all are great and long lasting!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only eyeliner I keep coming back to. Never fails me and never irritates me. I'm a contact wearer and it doesn't bother them at all. Stays all day and doesn't "run". Price is perfect. Will definitely recommend to anyone that wears eyeliner.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Black Onyx, Deep Burgundy
I've used both the Black Onyx and Deep Burgundy colors, and neither have worked well for me. Yes, it is easy to make a nice line with the point, but my main issues are longevity and color. Both colors went on lighter than the pencil, thus not as pigmented as one may hope, even after trying to layer. Above all, this eyeliner did not last all day for me as compared to the other brands I use. It is easy to smudge if that's what you're looking for, but other than that it didn't work for me.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx
This product is an okay eyeliner from the drugstore. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. I find that this eyeliner smudges like crazy and doesn't set on its own. I will put this on my waterline and within minutes it will be all over my eye. The smudger at the other end is effective but it's and odd shape to get controlled smudging if that makes sense. I prefer the colour pop eye liners over these if I were to buy an affordable pencil eyeliner.
Athena G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner is amazing i love it!! It glides on smoothly and makes a perfect point. Ive use to use this eyeliner back in Middle school and ive been using it until now and i would recommend using this eyeliner
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging