BY COVERGIRL #100 in Eyeliner

Our classic eye pencil with blending power. For a defined look, draw a precise line; for a smoky look, softly smudge with the plush blender tip.

COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner
  • "This eye liner is a bit light which is not what i am looking for and proves to be a bit hard to make a nice cat eye. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not too fond of eyeliner pencils, but this is a pretty good value." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't break easily and is a really nice shade of brown." in 1 review
  • "Love these eyeliners especially in brown they stay put and are great brow fillers!" in 1 review
  • "This is a good product for the price." in 1 review
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Brown, Smoky Taupe (130)
Five stars for this being a drug store product. I use this just on my waterline and it lasts for a pretty long time, even though my eyes get watery super easily. You could also use this above your top lash line on the outer corner to create a smokey look or you could even use it to define your brows as mentioned in some of the other reviews listed on this product. This product lasts for a long time so you don't have to repurchase often and comes in a variety of neutral shades as well as a black and a blue.
Olivia K.
Boston, MA
Review for: Basic Black (100)
This eyeliner unfortunately smudges a little TOO well. the smudge stick does not blend well with other eyeshadows and the eyeliner itself requires a primer to stay in place if you are looking for a simple lined look. Instead, I splurged with a higher end cosmetic brand eyeliner because I wanted to staying power on my eyes.
Katie K.
Review for: Black Brown
COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner you can’t hardly see it from the picture because I use this pencil so much! But I use black brown. I use this for my eyeliner and to give my brows some love too. This pencil works great for me with both areas. I especially love the smudged on the end. That works great for a smoky eye look or to blend it into your brows! This is my go to! Love it!
Samantha F.
Saint Thomas, PA
Review for: Basic Black (100)
Frankly, I'm not impressed by this eyeliner. I'm not huge on pencil liners in the first place since application is oftentimes a bit awkward in my opinion, and that holds true with this one. The pencil is hard enough that it requires pressure to apply, which makes creating smooth lines very difficult. The blending brush on the opposite side doesn't do much, either. I ended up using this eyeliner as a brow pencil more than anything, to be honest.
Ashley T.
De Pere
Review for: Basic Black (100)
I’ve used this eyeliner since I was in middle school and it always works for me. I use it daily paired with my liquid liner. I usually use this liner on my waterline. My eye color is blue so this just works as a basic daily liner for me. I buy this every time I need an eyeliner pencil, and always recommend to people who need a quick simple liner.
Charla R.
Peculiar
Review for: Black Brown
I love that this eyeliner can smudge to help with the smoky effect. I just have a hard time not getting the liner all over my lid during the day.  I have brown eyes but mature skin at 42 so I use the Black/Brown eyeliner shade for a softer effect. I would recommend if you need a quick cheap go to.
Alana C.
Review for: Basic Black (100), Black Brown
Couldn't decide between 2 or 3 stars.. I really didn't like this eyeliner. I feel like the pigment was okay on the waterline but anywhere else sucked. The blender piece is hard and doesn't blend well... I know some people really liked this, but not my favorite. Also had to resharpen this one.. A LOT.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never purchased any other eyeliner because of how great this one is! I have rather oily eyelids and this stays on all day no matter what! I love the color choices, especially since they have so many different brown and black shades. It's nice and soft so it doesn't tug on my skin either
Iliara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So Covergirl eyeliner is the only eyeliner I have used and will only use due to the fact that it was the first eyeliner I ever got and never gave me problems so I'm that type of person where if it ain't broken you don't have to fix it
Bri B.
Review for: Black Brown
This literally stays on all day. Even when my eyes water, it doesn't leave marks or get streaky. On hot summer days when makeup fades by the nighttime, this may lighten a little, but it still gives the desired effect.
Kara M.
Mchenry, IL
Does this blend very well?
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else had the problem of this liner not gliding on easy? Any one have any tips on how to fix this?
Savannah C.
Littleton, CO
Is this eyeliner waterproof, all-day strong, and about how long will one pencil last?
I been looking for a new eyebrow pencil. I love the natural look. Perfect blend would be great.