BY COVERGIRL

Our classic eye pencil with blending power. For a defined look, draw a precise line; for a smoky look, softly smudge with the plush blender tip.

COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner
  • "As someone who can't do liquid eyeliner, this pencil has been my go-to product for years. It is long-lasting, goes on evenly, and blends fantastically. I have it in black and use it every day. " in 106 reviews
  • "This eye liner is a bit light which is not what i am looking for and proves to be a bit hard to make a nice cat eye. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love these eyeliners especially in brown they stay put and are great brow fillers!" in 1 review
  • "Not too fond of eyeliner pencils, but this is a pretty good value." in 1 review
  • "This is a good product for the price." in 1 review
Dawna G.
Jemison
I have this now. It's a very pretty blue which I use every time I put on makeup. It's my go too. I have hazel eyes and I really like 5he way this looks on me. It glides on smooth and there's a blender on the opposite end of the stick. I also love the fact that it retractable. Less waste that way. When I use pencil eyeliners and I need to sharpen them I often sharpen so much that the end falls off..lol.
Great pigment in this liner. Would highly recommend.
Jane Z.
Temperance
Review for: Basic Black (100) more...
This is very basic low quality grocery store eyeliner. It does not go on smooth like better quality brands. It smudges easily and does not stay in place for very long. It does not sharpen well. I feel like the pencil shreds and breaks off and a lot of product is wasted. I used to use this all the time before I discovered Younique’s amazing eyeliner.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I know this is a drug store liner and doesn't cost a lot, but I love it. The color is great and it's easy to apply. Some pencils will skip or stick to your lid while applying. With this I can line my lid in one motion and it sharpens really well. A must have.
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Brown, Smoky Taupe (130) more...
Five stars for this being a drug store product. I use this just on my waterline and it lasts for a pretty long time, even though my eyes get watery super easily. You could also use this above your top lash line on the outer corner to create a smokey look or you could even use it to define your brows as mentioned in some of the other reviews listed on this product. This product lasts for a long time so you don't have to repurchase often and comes in a variety of neutral shades as well as a black and a blue.
Katie K.
Review for: Black Brown more...
COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner you can’t hardly see it from the picture because I use this pencil so much! But I use black brown. I use this for my eyeliner and to give my brows some love too. This pencil works great for me with both areas. I especially love the smudged on the end. That works great for a smoky eye look or to blend it into your brows! This is my go to! Love it!
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Black Brown more...
Love this eye liner. I only use the pencils because I hate all the other types. This one goes on smooth and sharpens easily. It does smudge by the end of the day though. The color is a nice dark rich brown color. Goes great with black mascara
Bridget H.
Review for: Basic Black (100) more...
It goes on smoothly and thick you don’t have to work to get it on your eye it does run if you get hot and sweaty if it wasn’t for that i would love it it does make my hazel eyes pop I would recommend it to girls who do not play sports or cheer etc.
Becky S.
Spotsylvania
This is my go to eyeliner - it is the perfect combination of creamy and bold. The eraser on the end is perfect for perfecting the wing - it gets rid of the eyeliner without making your skin red and irritated.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the colors this comes in and that it’s a nice, soft pencil. Good price point for the quality. However, I did notice this smudged pretty easily and doesn’t stay all day like other brands do.
Katy P.
Wilmington
I have been using Covergirl Perfect Blend for years I love it it goes on nice and smooth and it has the blender on the end that you can blend it. I love my Covergirl Perfect Blend. I use it in Black
Savannah C.
Littleton, CO
Is this eyeliner waterproof, all-day strong, and about how long will one pencil last?
Kara M.
Mchenry, IL
Does this blend very well?
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Has anyone else had the problem of this liner not gliding on easy? Any one have any tips on how to fix this?
I been looking for a new eyebrow pencil. I love the natural look. Perfect blend would be great.