BY COVERGIRL

Our classic eye pencil with blending power. For a defined look, draw a precise line; for a smoky look, softly smudge with the plush blender tip.

COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner
  • "This eye liner is a bit light which is not what i am looking for and proves to be a bit hard to make a nice cat eye. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not too fond of eyeliner pencils, but this is a pretty good value." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't break easily and is a really nice shade of brown." in 1 review
  • "Love these eyeliners especially in brown they stay put and are great brow fillers!" in 1 review
  • "This is a good product for the price." in 1 review
Tracey W.
Tracey W.
Atlanta, GA
I bought the CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil in the color Charcoal. I never use the smudgey spongey thing at the end... when I do, I feel like it's tearing eyelshes out of my eye. It's not great. The color went on fairly well, however, I had to sharpen that sucker all the time and the sharp tip frequently breaks off. I am also not a fan of Covergirl's animal testing. At this point in life and technology, we should know what will and will not harm people without testing on animals. And if Covergirl is putting so many chemicals into their products that they have to continue testing, I don't want to buy them at all anyway.
Destanie N.
Destanie N.
Mount Orab, OH
A smooth continual line with deep strong pigment is something that I look for in an eyeliner and COVERGIRL has definitely provided a product that meets those standards. The only issue with this particular eyeliner is that it runs easily and by the end of the day you will look like a raccoon. If you are on a budget and you are willing to check your eyes often to catch the runoff, this eyeliner is perfect. If you can afford something better, go for a better brand.
Arooba A.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have this one in a brown shade and it's a pretty decent pencil. I like that it has a blender on the other side, it can be a little dry though that makes application more difficult and gives it an uneven finish on the upper lash line so I have no choice but to smudge it out. But it doesn't look bad smudged, if that's the look your going for. The application on the water line is good though
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Youngsville, PA
I love this eyeliner! I am always having a hard time getting my liner, as close as possible to the lash line. No matter how hard I try, there always seems like there is a gap. Well with this eyeliner, I smudge the first line I draw, and then draw another liner over, and the eye liner looks completely filled in. This eyeliner, with bonus blending tool attached, is a home run for me!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
I am picky with my eyeliners, I do not like them to be too thick or too thin. This perfect blend pencil seemed to be just right. The color was vivid and did not fade. I was very pleased with how the product held up after all day of wearing it. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I like eyeliners that twist instead of having to sharpen them yourself.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Staten Island, NY
I find the Perfect Blend Eyeliner Pencil by CoverGirl to be a good go to eyeliner, for me, it goes on smooth and it doesn't tug on my eyelids. It last throughout most of the day, with maybe a once over retouch, depending on how much intensity, or watering my eyes have gone through during the day. I would recommend this product, especially if you're on a budget. It works well.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Carolina Bch, NC
Review for: Black/Brown
I love this eye pencil, but I don't use it for my eyes - I use it for my eyebrows! So many other eyebrow pencils are too waxy to get a good color payoff, but this pencil does the job flawlessly! It stays on for hours at a time (the attached picture shows it after about 7 hours of wear), and still looks great at the end of a long day. I would recommend this product!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Birmingham, MI
THE BEST EYE LINER EVER, EVER EVER!!! I have tried every eyeliner out there- from $40 to 99 cents. This is by FAR the best eyeliner out there. I have been using it for years and always get so many compliments on it! Daily I wear the midnight black color. It's so creamy, goes on flawlessly and STAYS PUT! This is a staple in my makeup bag, can't live without it!!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Eyeliner is usually my go to item when I'm out of time and need a little something. I like this eyeliner, but my only issue is that it runs a little and I get the smeared look. Not so attractive. I have very sensitive eyes and eyeliner doesn't do so well on my top lid but this doesn't bother my skin and seems to stay on my top lid pretty well.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeliner, but probably not for what you would think. I actually use it for my brows. It's an awesome color for someone fair like me. It's not too red. I also use it as an eyeliner on days when I want a soft, no makeup look. It's a really nice taupe brown so it's not too red for eyebrows or doesn't make my eyes look red.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Mchenry, IL
Does this blend very well?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else had the problem of this liner not gliding on easy? Any one have any tips on how to fix this?
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Littleton, CO
Is this eyeliner waterproof, all-day strong, and about how long will one pencil last?
I been looking for a new eyebrow pencil. I love the natural look. Perfect blend would be great.