BY COVERGIRL #31 in Nail Tools

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Is A Complete Pedicure Kit Including Hoof Stick, Nail Brush, Pumice Stone, Toenail Clipper And Toe Separators. &Nbsp;Satisfaction Guarantee:&Nbsp; This Product Is&Nbsp;Guaranteed To Be Superior In Lasting Performance, Free From Defects In Material And Workmanships.&Nbsp; Return Defective Items For Replacement. 1-800-394-8746 Made In China

Erica S.
If you're looking for an easily accessible, affordable pedicure kit that also is cute looking and colorful, then i suggest to check out the Pedicure Kit by Covergirl. The clippers have a nice grip and does not dull or rust. The cuticle/under nail tool is not heavy or extremely sharp, it is actually very lightweight and smooth. The nail brush is dense, so it will scrub your feet/nails very well (my favorite tool in this whole kit) .. You also recieve toe separators and a heel brush to scrub away any dry patches. Just a really cute and colorful kit for your tootsies.
Crystal B.
Hanford , California
This product works as should but in my opinion works just as good as any other brand or even store brand. I don't believe "brand" matters when coming to this as theres nothing special other then the name. I liked this though, Got the job done and I had no problems!
Lisa M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Loving this cover girl pedicure kit! It is the prefect kit for moms on the go. You can use the brush while in the shower and finish after you are out! Sometimes I have to wait til the kids are in bed but it makes for easy pedicures at the fraction of the cost in going to the salon!
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
This is a very convenient kit. I use for my nails and toes. Easy to use and store. It is great price for the quality and lasts forever. It compares well to others but for the price I recommend this brand to everyone.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Who doesn't need a pedicure kit am I right? This is great to take to the salon so that you've got some of your own tools. That's what I like to do, it's really great and has everything that you need all in one place
Melody V.
Pedicure kits are a great buy for gifts for girls and women of almost all ages. Really good for gift bags for bridesmaids, also good for a nice girls night with mani pedi's and a little wine. It's a guaranteed good time.   (; 10/10 would definitely buy again.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I like to keep a cover girl pedicure kit in my purse at all times. It comes in a small pouch that keeps everything together. It comes in handy if you stub your finger and break your nail. I found my kit at cvs reasonably priced.
Kaylee B.
Wyoming , MI
Pedi kits are my fave and this one is affordable and does the job! I don't always have the time and or money to go get a pedicure every time I need one and this kit allows me to do it myself!
Charlena C.
Love the kit! Wish the brush was a little bit more durable but other than that I cannot complain about the products. Definitely a life saver having it all in one bag and ready to go when needed and easy to find.
Kayti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
I love this kit, it has everything you need to do a little pedi at home. I've used it before to do a nail kit for a friend. Like a little happy. Got this and nail polish, a face mask. She loved it.