COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara, Intense Black, 0.3 fl oz (9 ml ) (Pack of 8)

COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara, Intense Black, 0.3 fl oz (9 ml ) (Pack of 8)Lashes get full-on length and definition with COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara. A control grip handle gives you the precision to catch every lash as the feather-fan brush...

Does this last long and does it have much fall out?[product:covergirl-peacock-flare-mascara-jet-black-03-fl-oz-9-ml-pack-of-12]
Start your review of COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara, Intense Black, 0.3 fl oz (9 ml ) (Pack of 8)!
Kannapolis, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not my favorite. For some reason this formula is not wet. It applies like it’s old and doesn’t coat the lashes enough. Maybe mine was old but it didn’t seem so. The brush is kind of awkward and doesn’t separate the lashes, but just barely brushes them. I got this on sale for less than $3 and I’d be upset if I payed full price. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Covergirl peacock flare mascara it's been about 3 weeks and so far it's good I like it not bad at all really I thought it was going to not worth it cuz one thing about me I don't like the brush to be fat my favorite kind is thin kind makes your eyelashes longer but hey this one it's not bad
Jackson, MS
Love this mascara. It’s wings out my lashes to look long and flare like. I do not know how to use lashes so I use this to maximize length and give clarity to my lashes. My lashes are blonde and pretty long so this helps a lot to maximize there noticeability .
Purchased at: Walgreens
Gives my lashes lots of volume. After a few days begins to clump. I guess it's because of the oxidation after being opened. Also leaves a lot of product on my lashes which I don't appreciate. Does last nearly forever but I spent over $10 so I'm glad I got my money's worth. I love the wand brush design. It really pulls and brushes your hairs to give the voluminous look.
San Leandro, CA
I got this mascara in a beauty box from Target and was really excited about it because of the Ayesha Curry commercials. It definitely thickens the lash, but I like more of a separated defined look. I put this mascara in my make up bag to apply when I'm on the go. I would recommend this mascara if you like your lashes to look thicker.
I decided to try this mascara and bought it at walmart for a little bit over 10.00..I love it,it works really well..doesn't clump it goes on well..will  make your eyelashes looked curled..I've just started using this..but love it..I bought brownish black.
COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara, Intense Black, 0.3 fl oz (9 ml ) (Pack of 8) uploaded by Vicki E.
I'm 💯 percent CoverGirl for life I knew I had to try this mascara & it truly did not disappoint me. It plumped up my lashes without clumping them. I wish it was waterproof but it's definitely become a staple in my collection
Commerce City, CO
I did not like this mascara, it’s very clumpy and hard to get a nice application. Not worth the purchase and there are many other drug store mascaras to buy way better then this one.
Bridgewater
Amazing product no clumping no stickiness long lasting wear. Container is cute could be redesigned with a bendable brush but all in all a great product.
Troy, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this mascara especially if you're on a budget! It's extremely black and spreads my lashes out beautifully, it truly looks like I have falseys on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
edmonton
7 months ago
Faith B. • 7 months ago
I love this mascara! It does great. It lasts long and really helps to make your eye lashes look long and full.