BY COVERGIRL

Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2) see more...

Maeghan C.
salisbury
I was expecting to love this product after seeing the commercial but sadly enough it just did not! It should’ve held up much longer and for the price I just would not buy it again! There are other mascara is out there that will do much better.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This mascara was amazing! AMAZING! It literally curled my lashes, made them longer and to top it off, they looked longer too. So beautiful and I love how it works so well. Even high end mascaras haven't done this for me. Everyone should try it out. If it works the same for everyone, Covergirl just changed the game.
Farah J.
I bought this mascara since I had some good coupons for it but it sucks! It barely coats your lashes and doesn’t do anything for them I even curled my lashes first I would not buy again one of the worst mascaras I’ve tried
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I had a coupon for this that I got in the mail so I got it. It does make my lashes long but the mascara kind of makes my lashes clumpy.
Alishia B.
Howard, OH
Actually bought this in black noir single pack.
Loved it , remarkable when it comes to thickening and length and does not clump
Kimberly S.
St Petersburg, FL
What a waste of money!! It does nothing for volume or length and flakes off!! I was so disappointed in this mascara!
Raygen U.
Love this mascara very voluminous and lengthening I love this mascara and it is my go to
Kenya S.
i love this mascara! it makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller! it doesn’t clump! and i would purchase this again!

back