Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 805 Black (Pack of 2)

Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 805 Black (Pack of 2)

Have you tried this product? If so, do you recommend?
Start your review of Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 805 Black (Pack of 2)!
Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 805 Black (Pack of 2) uploaded by Asia W.
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
This Covergirl peacock flare mascara is okay it's just needed to put multiple layers to give you that flare you're looking for the brushes amazing gets every lash but it does take time and multiple Strokes to get a fuller volume
Wheelersburg, OH
Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 805 Black (Pack of 2) uploaded by MaryBeth R.
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
I absolutely hated this mascara. I bought it because I was hoping to find something cheaper than what I normally use, but this didn’t do anything good for my lashes. The only thing I can attest to about this is that it is very waterproof, almost to the point of annoyance. Went to take my makeup off with my Philosophy Purity cleanser and this stuff didn’t budge. So I left it. Next day I put a different mascara over it and tried to take it off that night, and it still was there. I will NOT be repurchasing.
Lancaster, PA
Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 805 Black (Pack of 2) uploaded by Janne H.
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
I love this mascara from Covergirl ..it adds a lot of volume to my lashes, I use peacock flare with my smoky eye palette and I just love the results .. the best of all is that it is waterproof and resistant so it dosen't fades away that easy..if you're looking for a voluminous mascara then this is perfect for you 👀
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
I personally did not like this product I didn't like how it was so wet and it didn't dry fast at all it also didn't make my eyelashes pop like I would have liked and it got all over your face if you close your eyes or sneeze and the rest of your makeup was basically ruined it also wasn't easy to get off and I will not be using this product again but that is just my personal experience it could be different for any of you
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
This is the BEST Mascara out there ,”guys check it out!!!” You couldn’t be more happier without it cause it gives you the perfect volume and they look way fuller with it!Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 805 Black (Pack of 2)
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
I was expecting to love this product after seeing the commercial but sadly enough it just did not! It should’ve held up much longer and for the price I just would not buy it again! There are other mascara is out there that will do much better.
Caledonia, Ms
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
Just so happen to find this mascara at Ross for $3. THREE DOLLARS. I thought maybe there was a reason it was so cheap, but I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It is my new favorite. I wish I could find it for $3 again 😜
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
I love this product what I like about the one that lengthens my eyelashes and gives me volume, it leaves a good finish on my eyelashes, I would use it again, it is my favorite
Norwich, NY
Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 805 Black (Pack of 2) uploaded by Samantha S.
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
I love this mascara it doesn’t clump up and the brush is perfect for longer lashes. Doesn’t make them fall out or get to sticky. I would definitely buy this again at any store and continue to use! #covergirl #lashes #influenster #review
Rosamond, CA
Review for: Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara, 810 Black Brown (Pack of 2)
This mascara was amazing! AMAZING! It literally curled my lashes, made them longer and to top it off, they looked longer too. So beautiful and I love how it works so well. Even high end mascaras haven't done this for me. Everyone should try it out. If it works the same for everyone, Covergirl just changed the game.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...