MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersCOVERGIRL
Peach Scented Collection, Peach Punch Highlighter, 110

COVERGIRL Peach Scented Collection, Peach Punch Highlighter, 110

COVERGIRL Peach Scented Collection, Peach Punch Highlighter, 110

I see this for the first time in Walmart last night. What are your thoughts on this product? COVERGIRL Peach Punch Highlighter
Start your review of COVERGIRL Peach Scented Collection, Peach Punch Highlighter, 110!
Mona Y.
Alexandria, VA
Highlighters are definitely one of my favorite makeup products and this COVERGIRL highlighter is AMAZING!! I love the glow that it gives me and it is so strong I barely have to apply it. I love that it litterly lasts all day without me having to touch it up or apply it again. I love COVERGIRL products and this one is definitely one of my favorites.
Jennifer A.
Del Rio, TX
This is a great vibrant highlight color. It really shines in the light and is great in pictures. It lasts all day but when applied if you're not careful can be applied really strongly.❤❤
Kelly H.
Imperial , MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
There is a slight Peach smell to it but it is not overwhelming or obnoxious. It blends beautifully and does not looking chunky or accentuate texture, which is important to me considering I’m over 40. The color is gorgeous and can be built up. I would definitely recommend this.
Taylor B.
This highlighter is on point! It's so pigmented and pretty! I love it! It adds that POP that I love!It's amazing!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
This is a pretty good highlighter from the drugstore. It’s pretty pigmented too. It’s not that expensive either. I also use it on my eyes to make them pop too. I would definitely recommend this highlighter.
Nadia C.
California
This worked very good but did not have as much glow as I was expecting. A prow was that it was pigmented but did not last as long. If it were to last longer by adding more primer or something. Pretty easy to apply. But I would be recommending this to other users people if they want a quick insta photo 😁
Makenzie P.
This highlight is amazing and I will always use it. It is very long lasting and is amazing.
Kari O.
This highlighter smells amazing and the scent lasts a day, which I really enjoy. The payoff is disappointing, it gives a very subtle glow that does seem to last.
Valerie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this trio palette it is very easy to use as well as blendable. I feel like anyone could easy use and find this palette very convient for them.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,867 reviews
I am a makeup lover I wear makeup almost daily and I love using good brands like these #Amazing 😍😍❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...