BY COVERGIRL

Full collection of Peaches and Chocolate scented face products that include richly pigmented highlighters, contours eyeshadows and blushes to brighten and complement your complexion.

• Intensely pigmented shadows offer rich payout. Smooth, blendable application with different finishes: matte and shimmer
  • Rich, refined and silky smooth texture
  • Skin conditioners give rich color and smooth texture

Cloe D.
Toledo
I have been using this palette on the dailyyy it smells great and the blush is sooo pigmented I love the shade of the highlighter and the bronzer they all compliment each other very well and it’s great for those that love a peachy look. 100% recommend!
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Loving this palette from the drugstore! I love how affordable it is but most importantly it’s gorgeous! The bro see,blush and highlight are very pigmented, a little bit goes a long way and the colors are so pretty! It’s great for everyday natural looks or for more dramatic looks,it’s been my go to face palette!
Mariah T.
This palette is surprisingly so good!! I loved all of it. The highlighter actually looks more peachy on the cheeks than it does a champagne color so it should look good on many skin tones. The blush and bronzer are beautifully pigmented and all for $10! Great job covergirl
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this! It reminds me of the peach gummy rings! But, the highlight in this is incredible! The blush is a great complimentary shade for my fair skin! The price is great as well! I’m so happy I purchased this!
Nina W.
Berthoud , CO
I love all the colors in this palette. The smell is nice. The bronzer-perfect tone, not to orange or glittery, blush is perfect natural flush for my tone, and the highlighter is soft and pink undertone, unlike any other i have. Love it!
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Courtney S.
Fairfield, OH
This is my absolute favorite color of highlight. Only downfall is that it doesn't last. I've tried wet application, heavy setting spray, anything and everything. It still only lasts a few hours before vanishing.
Angela S.
Greenfield, OH

I just love this one. The highlighter and bronzer go
perfectly with the blush and it looks natural. It’s very easy to apply, easy to
blend, and has very little kickup. It also has this lovely peach scent to it.

🎬Aspiring A.
Baton Rouge , LA
Is a great highlighting palette and I definitely recommend it to anyone trying to find a very good highlighting palette I like how there’s three colors that can go with no skin tones and I personally like it
Lisa T.
ione
Covergirl is the make up that most of us can afford and it does not let me down. It’s comparable to some of the higher end highlighter pallets. I have combination skin. Dry in some places and more oily in others. This works great.
Mariah T.
Did anyone notice how the blush in the new COVERGIRL Peach Punch Highlighter Palette breaks and comes out easily? I haven’t even dropped it and I opened it this morning and the whole blush popped out
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
Do they sell this separately ?