BY COVERGIRL

Full collection of Peaches and Chocolate scented face products that include richly pigmented highlighters, contours eyeshadows and blushes to brighten and complement your complexion.

• Intensely pigmented shadows offer rich payout. Smooth, blendable application with different finishes: matte and shimmer
  • Rich, refined and silky smooth texture
  • Skin conditioners give rich color and smooth texture

• Did anyone notice how the blush in the new COVERGIRL Peac...2 Answers
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Look how pretty! I haven't bought a drugstore trio palette for my cheeks in years. I typically prefer high end palette like this...but it looked so pretty and said it smells like peaches so for less then 10 dollars, I couldn't pass it up. It is lovely. For my pale skin, the highlight, blush and bronzer all wear well and look good blended on my skin tone. It does have a nice subtle peach scent (not as significant as too faced peach scent though) it is pretty pigmented and builds really well. It does take a little building to reach my desired look. But I am not counting off for that and am giving it five stars because for a 10 dollar palette is is as exceptional as I expect it to be. The color lasts and stays on my cheek through out the day. And my favorite part is the highlighters glow on my cheeks. It's beautiful. Once again, I have to build it up but with a few stacks of color I get a glow that is comparable but less impressive than my Becca or urban decay highlighter. This is definitely worth the price and am glad I didn't resist temptation and brought it home from Walmart with me
Hope B.
I love scented makeup products so i was so excited to get this! It smells just like peaches yay! The bronzer barely shows up on my skin which is the only con. But the blush is a great matte peach..the thing that i loved the most was the highlighter! It's so unique and i don't have anything like it. It's a peachy gold that isn't too dark for my skin! My dream highlighter 😍 it also stayed on all day. i probably wouldn't buy the palette again but would get the highlighter!
oreyana c.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this palette!! I use this when I don’t want a heavy contour or if I’m trying to get that “fake tan “ look 😂 thehighlighter is buildable and the blush is very pigmented and it has some sheen in it. Now it does have a peach scent that I could live without. I would be a little heavier handed with the contour a tiny bit , but other than that it’s amazing for everyday.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I really like this palette. The bronzer is perfect for my skintone and much more pigmented then i expected. The blush is pretty but there is shimmer in it and i dont like shimmery blushes. The highlight is alil sheer for what I usually like but it can be built up and be stunning. I was very surprised by the pigment in all of them and this one smells amazing! I might have to get the Chocoholic contour palette and try it next!
Courtney W.
Clarksburg, WV
This palette smells amazing. I love how smooth it is and the colors are great. I really like how the darker shade is not too dark. The highlighter has a nice peachy glow. I would definitely recommend this.
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
I picked this up on a whim so I could use this when I travel. I find myself reaching for the bronzer in this palette everyday. Over my holy grail too face chocolate bronzer and butter bronzer. It’s a cooler tone so it’s good for adding definition to the cheeks , it’s smooths and blends easily. I honestly don’t reach for the highlight but the blush is a good product as well. But the bronzer is A+
Charlene V.
New Britain, CT
This palette is perfect it has all three a highlighter, blush, and bronzer it’s perfect for everyday and its pigmented and buildable I really love the scent and the glow from this palette.
Cloe D.
Toledo
I have been using this palette on the dailyyy it smells great and the blush is sooo pigmented I love the shade of the highlighter and the bronzer they all compliment each other very well and it’s great for those that love a peachy look. 100% recommend!
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Loving this palette from the drugstore! I love how affordable it is but most importantly it’s gorgeous! The bro see,blush and highlight are very pigmented, a little bit goes a long way and the colors are so pretty! It’s great for everyday natural looks or for more dramatic looks,it’s been my go to face palette!
Mariah T.
This palette is surprisingly so good!! I loved all of it. The highlighter actually looks more peachy on the cheeks than it does a champagne color so it should look good on many skin tones. The blush and bronzer are beautifully pigmented and all for $10! Great job covergirl
Mariah T.
Did anyone notice how the blush in the new COVERGIRL Peach Punch Highlighter Palette breaks and comes out easily? I haven’t even dropped it and I opened it this morning and the whole blush popped out