BY COVERGIRL

Benefits:

• Intensely pigmented shadows offer rich payout. Smooth, blendable application with different finishes: matte and shimmer.
  • Rich, refined and silky smooth texture.
  • Skin conditioners give rich color and smooth texture

Myranda C.
I’m a huge fan of peach blushes from the get go, so there’s no doubt that I was going to love this. If you enjoy highly pigmented blushes, this is for you. It’s almost a little too pigmented to me but just tapping off my brush a bit helps. It sort of has a sheen to it, which is super pretty during these summer months— it’s also extremely flattering on almost any skin tones. The smell isn’t REALLY strong but it’s there. I still enjoy the scent of Too Faced’s peach collection more than this but oh well. It’s still a great product.
karli g.
Olympia
Oooo these blushes are so dang pretty 😍 I would give it 5 stars but I’m giving it 4 because although they are gorgeous there extremely powdery and it gets all over everything so make sure to tap of brush before applying to your face or you will get way to much pigment on your face and we all know that’s not cute 🤣🤣 there still amazing blushes and they smell sooooooo good ❤️❤️
Chelsea H.
Lynchburg, VA
When I first went to try this I got a LOT of product on my brush thinking it'd be a sheer blush. Nope! This blush is beautifully pigmented and you can blend it all out very smoothly. The peach smell is beautiful without being overwhelming and the touch of shimmer looks great between my matte bronzer and a bright highlighter. Just don't use too much of this or you'll end up with very pink cheeks!
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I really wanted to like this blush since the shade is gorgeous, but it doesn’t live up to my expectations. It is very pigmented, so I suggest you tap extremely lightly into the pan, but if you do you happen to put too much on, you will be blending for hours. It’s just so hard to blend out, I suggest you just grab some powder or some left over foundation and just try to tone it down. The smell is also really artificial, but not in a good way like Too Faced’s peach collection.
jillian k.
tolleson
first of all, i bought this because i thought it would look good for a glowy summer look because it looks shimmery in the package. however, on the skin it looks like a matte blush. it does smell really nice and the scent lasts all day but you can consistently smell it and it makes me sick after a while. it is long wearing and a great color for pale girls but the scent is a little too strong .
Molly H.
Las Vegas
This smells like candy and the scent is VERY strong. It has a really nice color to it and blends out nice on the skin. It is powdery and more on the pigmented side so a light hand is needed. I would definitely buy more shades if they came out with them
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Very pigmented! I have found using a stippling type brush with this helps blend it out nicely. When I used a more dense brush it kind of just left a big spot on my cheek that was immensely pigmented and hard to blend. The color is gorgeous and it does smell yummy just takes some playing around with!
Susan S.
Bethesda , MD
If you want quick pechy/red cheeks this is your product, but I have definitely noticed that my face itches when I use this! This is a great drug store brand but they have to make their products more allergy free. Also, I noticed that it only last two hours and I had to reapply!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I absolutely love this blush! I'm so glad blush is making a come back! This is the perfect summertime blush u can use it lighly or it's buildable for that bold blush look! I love it COVERGIRL Peach Punch Blush
Lori U.
Uniontown
I never tried to cover girl peach punch blush but I certainly would love to try it it looks to be like a natural peachy color I would definitely want to try this and review it please send me a sample thank you
Chloe G.
K I’m new to this website so just wanted to say hey lol
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
So is it matte or shimmer?
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
Where are you finding this product? I have been on the hunt and have had no luck!
Gena A.
I really want to try this blush, any good??
Jay 💖.