COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation

Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation’s oil-free, non-greasy formula gives your skin a natural luminosity that lasts all day! Perfect for achieving radiant skin, this all day foundation hydrates skin while providing flawless coverage.

Does COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation actually stay on or does it smudge?
What kind of wear do you see from this foundation? Is it long-lasting?
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation has anyone found that the consistency of this Foundation is now much more liquidy?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation!
Scarlett K.
Cook, MN
Review for: Buff Beige
This is a good inexpensive foundation. I don’t use it everyday, but I do keep it in my car for emergencies. It goes on easily and covers well.
Tiffany N.
Medford , OR
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation uploaded by Tiffany N.
This is one of my all-time favorite foundations!! It leaves a glowy look to your skin without looking greasy or oily. It has a medium to full coverage and lasts 10+ hours. I've repurchased after running out
Jessica C.
Mundelein, IL
Review for: Creamy Natural
I really like the formula but I have very dry skin. It’s a really good foundation for some. But not for me. I really need something that won’t dry my face more.
Melissa C.
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation uploaded by Melissa C.
This is a great everyday foundation. It looks natural and covers any imperfections you may have. I just purchased my second bottle of this and that doesn't happen very often! I have combination skin and it wears beautifully all day which is usually about 12 hours for me. Defiantly recommend for everyone!
Katelyn E.
Hillsboro, KS
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation uploaded by Katelyn E.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I love the pump that this product comes with. It is very light weight and I would say medium coverage. It doesn't last all day without setting spray and I feel like I have to apply 3x the amount to cover up everything
Misty S.
Jasper, TX
Review for: Classic Ivory
I have oily/combination skin. This foundation goes on nicely and doesn't oxidize. Long lasting with powder and a setting spray. Offers medium coverage. At the end of a 12 hour shift, with zero touch ups, looks a little worse for the wear, but still nice. My go to foundation for every day wear. Great drugstore foundation!
tracie O.
Adelanto, CA
Wish I could afford these still adulting sucks lol but I would highly recommend. I have combo skin and I'm picky and I loved this product
Iona G.
San Antonio, TX
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation uploaded by Iona G.
This product is awesome in its owe ways. Only con is it doesn't stay on all day. When i'm with my boyfriend i always leave a stain on his clothing or bed sheets. Over all love how it matches my color perfectly even and feels very light.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I love this foundation!! I have dry skin and I do not like having my face feel all matte. I like that this a nice glow to skin. It wears all day and is moderate coverage. Also reasonably priced.
Iris M.
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation uploaded by Iris M.
I did not like this foundation at all. Even with a primer, nothing helped at how gunky it felt. It did not even last a good amount of time. By the middle of the day, the consistency looked too oily on me. It also settles easily on fine lines. Something about this formula is a bi off. It does not even look natural. It's not the wort experience I've had with foundation but it was not that great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis D.
Reading, PA
il y a 2 ans
Shannon S. il y a un an
Cover girl outlast stay luminous foundation does stay on all day and does not smudge. I highly recommend it! You will not be dissatisfied.
Shelley H.
Port aux Basques, NL
il y a 3 ans
christina C. il y a un an
I have but I believe it is for mature skin as I'm 42: it doesn't bring out the wrinkles and cake.