COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation

Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation’s oil-free, non-greasy formula gives your skin a natural luminosity that lasts all day! Perfect for achieving radiant skin, this all day foundation hydrates skin while providing flawless coverage.

Does COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation actually stay on or does it smudge?
What kind of wear do you see from this foundation? Is it long-lasting?
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation has anyone found that the consistency of this Foundation is now much more liquidy?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation!
Review for: Soft Sable 875
go I bought this a few weeks ago - I actually bought several foundations of different brands. I wanted to move away from using finishing powders as I felt they were making my skin look powdery and cakey so I was looking for something that didn't look dry/matte, settle into my lines, was nontransferable and lasted all day (Gee I don't want much do I). I seriously purchased 7 different brands of makeup - including high-end and Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous won!!! The color matches my skin perfectly (I wear Creamy Beige 850) it stays on all day and doesn't transfer to my clothing - or anyone elses. Yesterday I put it on at 9:00 am - went to my grandkid's basketball game, then went shopping. I came back home to completely redo my makeup for a party - guess what? I didn't need to! It looked the same as when I had put it on in the morning! I refreshed my hair and put on some lipstick and went out the door. When I got home from the party at 8:30 - my makeup still looked the same. PLEASE NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS FORMULA!!!! I absolutely love it and the color is perfect!!! Thank you for such a great product.
Rutherfordton, NC
Review for: Medium Beige
I'm a makeup enthusiast and addict. I've been into makeup for 7 years since I was 20 and began my journey with makeup. I try lots of different products. I prefer high end names but occasionally I will try a drugstore product because I'm not made of money and if I can find a cheaper product that works, that's amazing! This was one of those products. Apply a little primer beforehand and this product lasts as long as my high end foundations! Blends well too! The color is nice. Just make sure you know your skin tone. Buying foundation that doesn't truly match your skin tone ruins the entire makeup look. There are lots of ways to find out what kind of skin tones you have! Your skin's undertones should be taken into account too.
Deming
Review for: Classic Tan
I like this foundation. Am I in love no. I think they could really step their shades up a little more and have some more for the people that are in between the light tan and red skin tone to the dark dark skin tone. I think the range is ok if you are the same skin as everyone else. I want for once someone just to have my shade and me not have to but numerous bottles and have to mix my own up.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Buff Beige
This product is good. Great coverage, buildable, lightweight & breathable. I did seem to get a reaction from it, but I won’t let that overshadow my overall review. I may never use it again, but others will. It’s a great foundation, just not for me. I have recommended this to friends and clients who do not have sensitive skin & they’ve enjoyed it.
Review for: Classic Tan
The coverage was very simple and I liked how easily I was able to blend it with a foundation brush. I typically have very oily skin and so after awhile, my face was definitely shiny (though I could have used a blotting sheet to fix it). Overall, I would opt for a more matte finish next time I purchase a cover girl foundation.
Green Bay
This foundation does not cover up all my blemishes. It does when I cake on the foundation but then my face doesn’t look good. I think it can be a great product on a clear face or on one that does not have many dark spots. It does not look the best if put on with a sponge. But it looks much better when a face brush is used.
Phoenix
Review for: Medium Beige
I went to the store and noticed this foundation. When I put it on I noticed hat it had nice coverage and my pimple that I had you couldn’t even notice them. This foundation stayed on nice and it stayed on for a long time. I definitely recommend it for girls who want coverage and want your makeup to stay on for a while !
Review for: Creamy Natural
I was very impressed with this foundation. I usually only purchase matte foundations but when I saw it on sale at CVS I thought I would give it a try. This has a good coverage and gives a my skin a healthy look. I like the pump applicator and get the best results applying this with a foundation buffer brush or sponge.
Texas
Review for: Classic Tan
I absolutely love this product for me some days I will have oily skin or some days dry and so it really gives a nice dewy finish with lots of coverage theres really nothing bad about this foundation except that it is not totally full coverage it gives you coverage but not full coverage
newhall, ca.
Review for: Classic Tan
Wow es bastante bueno. Tiene cobertura media alta por lo que debes cuidar la cantidad que 7sas para lograr lucir linda. Por mi tipo de piel no lo pude seguir usando ya que tengo problemas con las hormonas y ya se imaginarán pero en la mayoría de los casos resulta un acierto comprarla.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reading, PA
il y a un an
Shannon S. • il y a 5 mois
Cover girl outlast stay luminous foundation does stay on all day and does not smudge. I highly recommend it! You will not be dissatisfied.
Channel, NL
il y a un an
christina C. • il y a 3 mois
I have but I believe it is for mature skin as I'm 42: it doesn't bring out the wrinkles and cake.