BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lila D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Other more...
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Honestly my fav, the only thing is I have to mix both of these to get my color I have a yellow under tone and it's always been hard to get the right one! 10/10 the coverage is great! In love !! COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Tonia W.
Wrightstown, WI
I love this foundation!! I have oily to combo skin and this product is amazing! It doesn't cling to my dry patches and it keeps me matte throughout most of my day. Love that it has a pump, the covage is full because I have scaring on my face. All around an amazing amazing product!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I barely got this foundation a week ago and this has to be my favorite foundation of all times! Its lasting power is very long and I don't get that oily compared to other foundations I used before. The coverage is absolutely amazing. It has a medium to full coverage. It works well with my skin because I do have some acne scars and it covers them and also the redness I have. I love how it has spf 20 and it does not break me out. Another plus is that it has a pump. Also If you don't wipe everything from the pump, the cap may get a little messy.
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love the covergirl out last 3 in 1 foundation it gives me a medium to full coverage, they have a color that matches my skin type and when I put it on it comes out flawless! It blends out nice it works well with my blush and other powders and my cream concealer. I’m absolutle in love with this foundation!
Angry B.
Atlantic City
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is one of the best covergirl full coverage foundation.The quantity and the price is worth.I really love this foundation.The foundation is long lasting too.
Maru L.
No.2 Ph7 Blk8 Lot1 Emerald St., Brgy. San Vicente, Pacita Complex I, San Pedro Laguna
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I currently using this product. I like it because I have sensitive/combi skin. It has a promising coverage after 2nd application too. What I most like about this product is, it has primer, concealer, and foundation and.. sunscreen protection with SPF 20 in 1 bottle. Highly recommended product. Two thumbs up! 👍🏻👍🏻 #CoverGirl #Outlast #StayFabul
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My favorite foundation! I've tried so many others including high end and this one helps with my oily skin. I use this and set with airspun and it's full coverage for me. Lasts all day and I don't have to worry about becoming oily throughout the day.
Ashley R.
This foundation is my all-time favorite! This is creamy natural 820. I love it. The color the coverage! It is the best foundation in my eyes!!
mercedes martinez 1.
jamaica, NY
maravillosa bace ful covertura cuentas con casi 12hora de duracion no trafiere da un acabado bien natural
Jasmine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
This was my very first foundation purchase and I continue to purchase it. Very easy to apply and it has a lot of coverage. I love the price ! It also has spf of 20 which is great. The pump works great and I love that it pumps out the perfect amount without letting it get everywhere. The packaging isn't too big and it has a great shape. Only thing is if you have it in a makeup bag with other makeup, make sure that the top doesn't come off so the pump doesn't leave foundation all over your bag. Other than that, I highly recommend !!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?