BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
I prefer this over the expensive foundations like Mac. It’s not too watery or thick and it covers what I need to cover all while not being too heavy on my face. For a few dollars, it does what I need it to do
Marissa D.
The best drug store foundation ever. I go thru this foundation like Water. It’s a 3 in 1 so no need for primer and concealer.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Covergirl is the only foundation I have ever used. I suffer from blotchy skin and this blends and covers my problem areas without fail. It makes my face look smooth and evenly colored. I have more confidence and it is long lasting. I love Covergirl and recommend it to everyone.
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
This has been one of my favorite foundations so far. I love how the shade closest to my skin color really does flawlessly blend in with my facial tone. It has a smooth, matte finish that makes me feel covered but it's not caked on, and it gives me the natural look that I desire. It stays on all day, even if I happen to get a bit sweaty during the hot summer months. Love it!
Irisel L.
Clarksville, TN
I love COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Foundation. It's creamy and smooth to my skin. It blends in so easy.
Katie O.
Arnold, MO
I received this for free for testing purposes from VoxBox and I'm glad I did. I would've never bought it myself but now that I've tried it and fallen in love with it i buy it all the time now. I recommend this to anyone.
Jys D.
I keep giving this foundation the benefit of the doubt.. But it fails me EVERYTIME no matter how I wear it. I like how lightweight it is but it doesn't last at all! I feel like it slides off my face no matter what primer I use..
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
This was a huge surprise for me. This is a really gorgeous foundation. I have really oily skin, so I knew this could be iffy. I used a good primer and set it with pressed powder, and this looked beautiful all day. This settled into my deep forehead wrinkles after about half the day, but didn't do that with my fine lines or pores. This would be a beautiful wedding day foundation. The coverage was great, but not cakey. This looks natural on the skin and looks good applied with a brush or beauty blending sponge.
Marybel C.
VaN nuys, CA
I really tried to make this work for me. I should start by saying I have combo skin, I usually like medium to full coverage and I usually like matte. The first times when I used it, it was fine and I thought I had to get used to it. after a while of trying it I realized I how much I did not like it. it doesn't ever seem to really "dry" for me. Even with setting powder the look is not dewy, it looks and feels as though the foundation it just sitting on top of the skin despite how much I try to blend (and I tried brush, beauty blender, even fingers). By the end of the day I feel like such an oil slick. I also did not appreciate that there is so much transfer to clothes, even with the smallest amount used (less than a pump), which goes back to it never really drying.
I can see this foundation maybe working for someone with dry skin, but not for me. I do, however appreciate the pump and that it has a locking feature plus the cap so it is travel friendly.
Meagan K.
Cayce, SC
Matches skin tone great! Smooth and last all day. Does not irritate or clog pores.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?