BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica M.
This foundadtion is excellent. It works well for multiple skin types, lasts throughout a typical, standard work day and provides medium to full coverage. I have normal to slightly dry skin with a semi-oily t-zone (all combinations covered there) and, this foundadtion holds up well all over my face. I do set my t-zone with a *light dusting* of powder but it is very minimal and just for a bit of oil control. I have some larger pores so I also apply a silicone based primer underneath the foundation but that is mainly for textures issues and not for added staying power. As far as staying power, I apply my foundation around 7am and take it off around 9/10pm and it still looks well -there is plenty of product on my makeup removing cleansing cloth's. I have applied this foundation with a buffing brush as well as with a dry wedge sponge. I like the result of both applications and they both provide the same level of coverage. Applying with a sponge instead of a brush does help to cover any redness so keep that in mind if that's your skin type. The only reason this foundation does not get 5 stars, is due to the packaging. I like that is has a pump and that is very conveinent however, the "straw" part of the pump that carries the product to the dispenser on the pump is too short. Not a huge issue but, when you are low on foundation but there is still quite a bit of product left, I have to forgo the pump and just pour the foundation straight from the bottle to my hand or sponge. A bit of an inconvenience and wasted product is really the only issue. The big question: would I purchase this again? absolutely!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundation really impressed me. I was quite shocked. This has a very nice texture on the skin and blends very beautifully. When I add makeup on top it doesn't move or budge at all making it sink into the skin. My only issue is it does oxidize into a darker color which doesn't look pleasantly well. I will repurchase because it wasn't making me super oily throughout the day and held up pretty well.
Elaina M.
So I have extremely oily skin that is very acne prone. I have a ton of scarring on my face that is extremely noticeable. I like this foundation because it lasts the longest out of all the drugstore ones I have tried in the past. I don't notice much oxidation; however my nose gets really oily after about 2 hours, and around the 6 hour mark my scarring is visible again (and that happens even when I'm wearing green concealer underneath sometimes). I do not wear it without green concealer because with out the green concealer the scars are still visible under the foundation. With all of that being said, I use this product in conjunction with a loose translucent powder and my face comes out looking flawless! Not cakey on me at all. I also like that it has a pump, but the straw that pulls out the product is too short. I had about a quarter of my foundation left in the bottle, but I had to dig it out with a q tip because the straw couldn't reach it.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Review for: Ivory more...
I am pretty sure I have went through at least 4 of these foundations. Every time I wear this foundation I get compliments on my skin. It looks flawless and covers all my imperfections. It blends out smoothly and I love it so much. It does great at covering the dark circles.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
This is the best all in one face product I have ever had. I cannot express how perfect it is for my skin great coverage, sunscreen and soft.
Tisha J.
This was the first drug store foundation I became obsessed with and I haven't turned back. This is the best drugstore foundation out there. Hands down. To all my brown skin ladies, the covergirl queen collection has a wide shade range that matches our skin perfectly. Now to the actual review lol
1. For combination skin like myself it's beautiful. Doesn't clog my pores or makes me oily.
2. It doesn't transfer!!
3. It blends well
4. Coverage is build-able
5. Feels light weight.

This thing is amazing. Tbh
Mariana H.
I discovered this foundation since it was launched. I remember how beauty gurus loved it, mainly because of it great coverage and quality. I decided to try it for myself and see if it was worth the hype.
As for the price, I don't remember how much was it back then but it surely was -and still is- pretty affordable for such great quality.
I have acne prone skin, it is also very sensitive to harsh products and it is mostly oily (although I have dry patches on my cheeks). Therefore, I am always scared to try a new foundation. However, as I continued to read great reviews about this, I bought it.
It is a great foundation, one of my top 5 drugstore foundations. It has great coverage -it did cover my hyperpigmentation and acne scars- and it didn't cause me any breakouts.
The thing I love the most about it is that it stayed on for ages without making me look cakey! I love this product and definitely recommend it!
Kayla H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have very oily skin. So when i saw this product i got very excited. 3 in 1 primer, conceale, and foundation?!? What i steal! This foundation is very good if you have oil skin. It goes on semi matte and the coverage is amazing! This is the only foundation where i can were it without primer. By the end of the day yes i get oily but its nothing major i cant put powder over it. This foundation is not transparen't which i love. I use this almost everyday and I cannot see myself without this foundation. I'm on my 3rd bottle because i always rebuy!!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love this foundation so much is one of my favorite drugstore foundations and it has a lot of coverage and is really pigmented and is really smooth and it doesn't make your face look cakey.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Super happy with this foundation as it has the 3 in 1 so it gets the job done so much quicker. Blends out smoothly and leaves my skin looking flawless, concealer and primed. Using the outlast matte finishing powder helps keep it all in place nicely. Extremely affordable makeup and beautiful coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?