BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica M.
This foundadtion is excellent. It works well for multiple skin types, lasts throughout a typical, standard work day and provides medium to full coverage. I have normal to slightly dry skin with a semi-oily t-zone (all combinations covered there) and, this foundadtion holds up well all over my face. I do set my t-zone with a *light dusting* of powder but it is very minimal and just for a bit of oil control. I have some larger pores so I also apply a silicone based primer underneath the foundation but that is mainly for textures issues and not for added staying power. As far as staying power, I apply my foundation around 7am and take it off around 9/10pm and it still looks well -there is plenty of product on my makeup removing cleansing cloth's. I have applied this foundation with a buffing brush as well as with a dry wedge sponge. I like the result of both applications and they both provide the same level of coverage. Applying with a sponge instead of a brush does help to cover any redness so keep that in mind if that's your skin type. The only reason this foundation does not get 5 stars, is due to the packaging. I like that is has a pump and that is very conveinent however, the "straw" part of the pump that carries the product to the dispenser on the pump is too short. Not a huge issue but, when you are low on foundation but there is still quite a bit of product left, I have to forgo the pump and just pour the foundation straight from the bottle to my hand or sponge. A bit of an inconvenience and wasted product is really the only issue. The big question: would I purchase this again? absolutely!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundation really impressed me. I was quite shocked. This has a very nice texture on the skin and blends very beautifully. When I add makeup on top it doesn't move or budge at all making it sink into the skin. My only issue is it does oxidize into a darker color which doesn't look pleasantly well. I will repurchase because it wasn't making me super oily throughout the day and held up pretty well.
Iris W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Lasts a long time and amazing coverage. Nice smooth matte texture. Can't wait to make a trip to the store and pick this up again
Victoria G.
Felton, DE
Very perfecting for the skin! medium to full coverage and lasted throughout the day. definitely covers a lot
of my imperfections and flaws
Shamika H.
Jersey City, NJ
Would love to try other covergirl products. But they don't come in my skin tone unless it's the queen collection. I usually go to cvs or Walgreens for their stuff.
Lesly A.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite foundations I love that it full coverages. It has not made me break out which is a plus. I love how it has the pump so you don't have to dip the foundation in your hands.
diana h.
Elmhurst, NY
All 3 great products in one. This foundation has it and does it all. Great coverage and it is easy to blend to your desire coverage. It gives you a matte finish and works well for oily skin.
Jessica  J.
Los Angeles, CA
Flawless foundation goes on smooth soft no breakage on face comparable to high end I love it I would totally recommend this
Elaina M.
So I have extremely oily skin that is very acne prone. I have a ton of scarring on my face that is extremely noticeable. I like this foundation because it lasts the longest out of all the drugstore ones I have tried in the past. I don't notice much oxidation; however my nose gets really oily after about 2 hours, and around the 6 hour mark my scarring is visible again (and that happens even when I'm wearing green concealer underneath sometimes). I do not wear it without green concealer because with out the green concealer the scars are still visible under the foundation. With all of that being said, I use this product in conjunction with a loose translucent powder and my face comes out looking flawless! Not cakey on me at all. I also like that it has a pump, but the straw that pulls out the product is too short. I had about a quarter of my foundation left in the bottle, but I had to dig it out with a q tip because the straw couldn't reach it.
Rachel G.
I've used this foundation for YEARS and will never try another because it works so well--blends in to my pores and doesn't feel chalky or pasty like other brands. plus, their tones actually match my skin tone both in summer and winter! faithful user!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?