BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
This foundation is heaven on earth for me. When I started using it, i noticed that my face looked so much more glowier (not greasy) and the little pimples around my forehead disappear. I have combination skin, oily and dry and I can't find one flaw in this foundation except for the fact that around my nose, it gets really dry feeling. Not only is it an amazing foundation, but using it as a concealer will change everything.
Katherine A.
Milford, CT
As a college student i try to find makeup that is more on the affordable side. this foundation is perfect! i have dry skin and this formula keeps my face from looking too dry. the ability to build up for coverage is a great plus! i have definitely repurchased and this is my favorite drugstore foundation
Katy T.
Somerville, MA
I purchased this foundation after hearing great reviews on YouTube. It has met all of my expectations. I wear it every day at work for over 12 hours, and it looks exactly like it did when I put it on. It never breaks me out or reacts with my skin. I have bought it more than 3 times and keep going back.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. The price is great for the quality. This beats most of my high end foundations. It lasts all day and night. I love the color selection 855 matches me perfectly. I think all skin types would like this, it's not too matte or Dewey just a great in between.
Angela B.
Washington, IL
This is my current go-to foundation. It has medium coverage and is easily blendable. I did have to return the first bottle I bought and get a different color. I apply this with a wet beauty blender and love how easily it goes on. I have combination skin and this isn't too oily nor does it dry my face out.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Love covergirl makeup . It never makes my face breakout or greasy . I love the fact that it doesn't leave any marks on my clothes like some other products do .Covergirl products are great mascaras lip gloss eye shadows all of it since I have a sensitive skin works great with me skin type . Highly recommend
Ciera C.
Oxford, GA
This one of my holygrail foundations .I love that its a 3 in 1 product. by using this product the cuts down the timeit takes to do my makeup, which is awsome. I love that it has a sunscreen in it. I love the fact that it offers a great color range. I love that it has a shade that matches me very well in the summer as well as the winter.I also love that has a pump for sanitary vans It's just a great drugstore foundation. .
Jessica C.
Ladson, SC
I received this foundation from my first #influenster #idovoxbox. I was so excited to get my first #voxbox!! I love it and hope I will continue to receive more.

I have oily skin and was a little worried with the foundation being luminous quality. I tried it a few times. I didn't care for it. The foundation seems to make my fine lines stand out more than other foundations. I really don't find myself using this again. ūüėē
Jennifer G.
I have very oily/acne prone skin. I've tried so many foundations and this is the only one that will keep my face matte and not get oily or make me break out. I'll try other foundations and always go back to this one because it is the best for my Tzone. The photo included is 10 hrs after application and my oily skin is kept at bay. I apply a minimal amount to even out my skin tone

Sierra M.
Maumelle , AR
One of the best foundations I have found at the drugstore. It's the perfect everyday foundation that I know will be long lasting. I find you get best coverage when using a brush, and to make sure it stays in place, use a good setting powder. Works well with almost all other products that I have tried.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?