BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Catherine K.
Bronx, NY
I was recommended to this foundation by an associate at harmon's and i am in love! i have combination skin and it has been a dream! i love that it has a pump, it's standard drug store foundation price but makes you look flawless. it doesn't leave my dry patches looking patchy, very even finish. and it doesn't run away when my oils peek through, which is almost never. honestly one of my top 3 favorite foundations, including high end.
Jennifer L.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I use it with the primer for oily skin and it works so well. I have bought this for the second time and I will most likely continue to. It's a great drug store make up that's inexpensive. It goes on so smooth and it doesn't look cakey if you put just the right amount on.
Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
This is one of the three favorite drug store foundations I own. It does oxidize, so pay attention when first trying, but the finish and coverage is pretty darn good!! This is great for my oily skin and I love the coverage this gives, not to mention that there's a primer within the foundation!
Courtney M.
I really like this foundation! Currently I have it in a too dark shade but it doesn't dull its brilliance. It stays all day and blends easily. It isn't drying to the skin, which I love!

It does oxidize on the skin. I have tried two different shades and both oxidize two shades darker and more orange.
Katy F.
BEST foundation I have ever tried. Trumps all the higher end foundations. The coverage is full and flawless, most of the time I don't even need concealer on my blemishes. It last through the day, especially with a primer. Does not make my combination skin oily or dry. Gives a natural finish that can be mattified with powder if you wish. The pump bottle is very convenient and you can't beat the price! (and it has SPF!!!)
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL
In the beginning I really loved this foundation it kept me pretty matte all day and didn't clog my pores but on the other hand if you have really dry skin it may come off patchy if you don't exfoliate well and moisturize... If you have oily skin I would recommend a good primer and setting powder
Nicole R.
This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever used for my oily prone skin. However, make sure to get your shade since if you get a shade a little too dark it will look too orange, like a fake tan. The coverage is medium, which is perfect to cover up small blemishes.
Arianna A.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I just used this for the first time today it does cling to the dry patches in my face a little but overall I like my problem with drugstore foundations is the transfer from yur face to your shirt or your hands easily I rubbed my face accidentally and checked my hand to my surprise nothing was there so I give that a plus it does give a matte finish
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Currently using this foundation at the moment, and loving it! I apply it with a damp beauty blender, and it gives me a flawless look. I've noticed over time the color tends to change once it hits oxygen, so I just went a shade lighter than I normally am. Overall an awesome drugstore foundation!
Daisy R.
I love this foundation so much , one of my top 3 drugstore makeup, it's a little priced for it being a drugstore item but it's worth it. You can wear it dewy or even wear it matte if you set it correctly. I reach for this foundation about 75% of the time and I'm literally obsessed , totally recommend.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?