BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Smyrna, TN
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! It is medium to full coverage but not cakey-looking on the skin. I have dry skin and it does not dry my skin out and does not accentuate dry patches. It lasts all day! The only con is that it begins to oxidize when I get down to about 1/4 of the product. That's to be expected though if you're looking for a pump foundation.
Gil G.
Absolutely LOVE this foundation. Feels light and airy while giving you great and full coverage. Not to mention the price is amazing for such a high quality product. I also really love the pump feature of this foundation, because when they don't have a pump, sometimes germs can get in there and cause acne or access oils on your face. Definitely recommend for anyone!
Melissa Z.
Brighton, MI
This foundation is one of my favorites! There aren't a ton of shades available, but I found one that works great for me. With my combination/oily skin, this makes my skin completely matte, but not dry looking. It has great coverage for my acne, too. I would recommend this to anyone of any skin type and age.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
Awesome go-to foundation! Medium buildable coverage with truly all day staying power. It seems as if I always go back to this foundation after I try something new. Looks awesome and pretty natural on the skin with a damp sponge, but you get better coverage with a brush. I would highly recommend this foundation!
Carlie C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product it gives me a very good natural coverage, not to much like its caked on but also it covers small belimishes and freckles, I love how it's in a pump and you can do just half a pump if you want to go with a light cover and they have a lot of shade selection. It's my drugstore go to for sure.
Carrie G.
Gretna
This is my go to foundation. I use it whenever I need a long wearing foundation or when I need to get ready quickly. On my work days I work 12-14 hour shifts and have very little time for touch ups. I can put this on quickly and it stays in place all day. There is also a wide range of shades to choose from.
lexi k.
This used to be a holy grail foundation. As the years have gone on I realized that in my dry patches of skin this foundation tends to separate. They have a nice color range of shades but I also think that drugstore foundations have become quite expensive. In my opinion this is just one I wouldn't spend $11 on
Ceci G.
If you are looking for a high coverage foundation for oily/acne prone skin this is it! It is silicone base so it doesn't clog pores. It s drugstore so the price is incredible cheap. The only thing that bug me was that the majority of the shades are pink base and i have a yellow skin tone, but other than that it does the job.
Shannon C.
I am not a liquid foundation user, but when this came in the #IDoVoxBox I decided to try it out. My main issue with foundation is that it feels oily and heavy. This foundation is not like that. I still think it makes my face look unnatural, but that's just because I'm not used to foundation. When it would get pretty humid, I could feel it on my face, but for most of the day it didn't feel like I had extra makeup on my face.
Melinda R.
Clute, TX
I've got oily skin and have always had a hard time finding a product that I'm absolutely happy with. This product goes on smooth and leaves me looking matte and flawless! I've got a lot of high end foundations but this one is the one I keep reaching for. I have repurchased it several times and will continue to do so! Recommend it to anyone with oily skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?