BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
This foundation is heaven on earth for me. When I started using it, i noticed that my face looked so much more glowier (not greasy) and the little pimples around my forehead disappear. I have combination skin, oily and dry and I can't find one flaw in this foundation except for the fact that around my nose, it gets really dry feeling. Not only is it an amazing foundation, but using it as a concealer will change everything.
Amber R.
Mayo, FL
This is my all time favorite foundation. It's buildable to full coverage. Sets to a matte finish. Lasts over 10 hours. Its sweat proof when lightly set with a powder. It doesn't oxidize, but all the rest of Covergirls foundations do on me.
Ceci G.
If you are looking for a high coverage foundation for oily/acne prone skin this is it! It is silicone base so it doesn't clog pores. It s drugstore so the price is incredible cheap. The only thing that bug me was that the majority of the shades are pink base and i have a yellow skin tone, but other than that it does the job.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Love covergirl makeup . It never makes my face breakout or greasy . I love the fact that it doesn't leave any marks on my clothes like some other products do .Covergirl products are great mascaras lip gloss eye shadows all of it since I have a sensitive skin works great with me skin type . Highly recommend
Isabel O.
San Jose, CA
I bought this foundation because I thought it seemed the best out of all other drugstore foundations. I tried it on when I got home and I've been in love with it for over a year now! I use it everyday, and it offers the right amount of coverage. I can use a little bit for when at school and have it look natural, or wear a little bit more on a night out for a bolder look. It works well with my skin, I don't get too oily or too dry, and I've never broken out because of it. Would totally recommend :)
Amy M.
Pascagoula
I have combo skin and LOVE this foundation. The only place I feel that it breaks up throughout the day is my nose, which is my problem spot anyways. Great price. I am a big lover of drugstore foundations. There are a lot of good ones out there and this definitely is one.
Ciera C.
Oxford, GA
This one of my holygrail foundations .I love that its a 3 in 1 product. by using this product the cuts down the timeit takes to do my makeup, which is awsome. I love that it has a sunscreen in it. I love the fact that it offers a great color range. I love that it has a shade that matches me very well in the summer as well as the winter.I also love that has a pump for sanitary vans It's just a great drugstore foundation. .
Jessica C.
Ladson, SC
I received this foundation from my first #influenster #idovoxbox. I was so excited to get my first #voxbox!! I love it and hope I will continue to receive more.

I have oily skin and was a little worried with the foundation being luminous quality. I tried it a few times. I didn't care for it. The foundation seems to make my fine lines stand out more than other foundations. I really don't find myself using this again. ūüėē
halleah g.
San Jose, CA
Best foundation I've tried from the drugstore thus far and its also great that it has a pump. Great coverage without making you look like a cake face. Love it in the summer with my nibea men aftershave balm and my cover fx custom cover drops. It mixes with my natural oils throughout the day but never breaks up or settles into fine lines and gives me a natural glowy finish throughout the day without looking greasy.
Mariah R.
Riverside, CA
I have oily acne prone skin and I really did not enjoy this foundation. My first impression was that it had amazing coverage, but I found it to be really cakey and didn't stay in place well. By the end of the day I felt really gross and like my face was going to melt off.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?