BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jess J.
I just started using this foundation again after about two years of using Revlon Colorstay because it was on clearance at my local drugstore. I have extremely oily skin and nothing keeps my face matte all day. Not even the new Maybelline FitMe line. However this with the matching Pressed Powder on top does a pretty good job for up to about 8 hours. Definitely going to use this for awhile and try to figure out the perfect regimen.
lexi k.
This used to be a holy grail foundation. As the years have gone on I realized that in my dry patches of skin this foundation tends to separate. They have a nice color range of shades but I also think that drugstore foundations have become quite expensive. In my opinion this is just one I wouldn't spend $11 on
Carrie G.
Gretna
This is my go to foundation. I use it whenever I need a long wearing foundation or when I need to get ready quickly. On my work days I work 12-14 hour shifts and have very little time for touch ups. I can put this on quickly and it stays in place all day. There is also a wide range of shades to choose from.
Kadyn P.
Montgomery, AL
I love this foundation! I'm not one to spend all my money on makeup (wish I could) so I tend to gravitate towards good drugstore options! This is definitely the best drugstore foundation I have used. The 3 in 1 combo provides great coverage for my somewhat oily skin. It covers my redness too! Great product!
Laura C.
I have normal to dry skin and neutral undertones. I think the foundation is buildable and finish looks natural (at first). However, after two hours the foundation oxidized and my face was noticeably orange. I tried the foundation a few more times and experiments with different moisturizers but the foundation kept going orange on me.
Carlie C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product it gives me a very good natural coverage, not to much like its caked on but also it covers small belimishes and freckles, I love how it's in a pump and you can do just half a pump if you want to go with a light cover and they have a lot of shade selection. It's my drugstore go to for sure.
Kristin G.
can put this under and over my eyes to even out redness, which is great since I have very dark under eye circles and it allows me to get full coverage with a concealer. I cannot wear Revlon ColorStay (even the Normal/Dry formulation) under my eyes since it looks dry and cakey later in the day (I have dry under eyes). I am unable to fully cover my dark circles with concealers, so it's nice to be able to use the CoverG irl Outlast 3-in-1 to be able to get full coverage under my eye without being too dry/cakey.
olivia j.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this foundation! It last pretty long if I make sure that I finish my makeup with a finishing powder. In comparison with the cover girl Queen collection, I definitely like this one better. It ranges from about $6-$9. You're thinking about using this product, you should definitely try it out!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
This product is great if you can find your skin tone. I am so pale that you're not ever going to be able to make a skin tone for me. Most people can't find my skin tone. I feel like this product so great it when I'm so nicely it just lasted forever but my face turned orange. It does oxidize which I don't like.
Asucena A.
I LOVE this foundation ! I've been using this for almost a year now , I use it everyday. It has great coverage but does not feel thick on my skin . I have a very oily face and this foundation keeps my face looking great. Plus it's drugstore and not expensive at all! Love love love it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back