BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sami M.
This is a nice foundation but it's hard to figure out your exact match because you can't test anything at drug stores. Also, they don't list undertone information so it's a big guessing game. It's not irritating and it smooths on well. I mix a drop of facial oil in this to keep my skin comfortable.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This product is amazing! I have extremely fair, extremely oily, very acne prone skin. Lots of foundation products start out great but oxidize during the day and turn orange (even with primers). This guy doesn't - and it doesn't clog my pores or get overly shiny. A winner!
Brooke B.
Apple valley, MN
This is one of my holy grail drugstore foundations. I find myself coming back to it time and time again. My only complaint is that it oxidizes throughout the day on my fair skin and if I don't touch up I can look like an oompa loompa. However, I still use it because the coverage and finish are beautiful. I find it best applied with a damp beauty blender and set with a slightly lighter powder to counteract the oxidization.
Jennifer G.
I have very oily/acne prone skin. I've tried so many foundations and this is the only one that will keep my face matte and not get oily or make me break out. I'll try other foundations and always go back to this one because it is the best for my Tzone. The photo included is 10 hrs after application and my oily skin is kept at bay. I apply a minimal amount to even out my skin tone

Sierra M.
Maumelle, AR
One of the best foundations I have found at the drugstore. It's the perfect everyday foundation that I know will be long lasting. I find you get best coverage when using a brush, and to make sure it stays in place, use a good setting powder. Works well with almost all other products that I have tried.
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
I am generally pretty shy about using liquid foundation. My skin is very sensitive and liquid make up often makes me break out. I received this product in an Influenster VoxBox and I am thrilled with the product. It offers decent coverage of my uneven skin tone (due to acne scarring), and feels good on my skin. I often set it with a powder foundation and it lasts for up to 12 hours if I don't sweat too much. I love this!
Arianna A.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I just used this for the first time today it does cling to the dry patches in my face a little but overall I like my problem with drugstore foundations is the transfer from yur face to your shirt or your hands easily I rubbed my face accidentally and checked my hand to my surprise nothing was there so I give that a plus it does give a matte finish
Katy F.
BEST foundation I have ever tried. Trumps all the higher end foundations. The coverage is full and flawless, most of the time I don't even need concealer on my blemishes. It last through the day, especially with a primer. Does not make my combination skin oily or dry. Gives a natural finish that can be mattified with powder if you wish. The pump bottle is very convenient and you can't beat the price! (and it has SPF!!!)
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Currently using this foundation at the moment, and loving it! I apply it with a damp beauty blender, and it gives me a flawless look. I've noticed over time the color tends to change once it hits oxygen, so I just went a shade lighter than I normally am. Overall an awesome drugstore foundation!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I love this foundation. I got tired of buying a concealer, foundation, and a primer. It was just a lot of money all together. I heard about this foundation through a youtube guru and I could not believe that they had finally come out with a 3-1 foundation. Once I tried it I now use it everyday and I cannot get enough of it! I highly recommend it to anyone on a budget that cannot continuously buy all 3 separately!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?