BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shannon C.
I am not a liquid foundation user, but when this came in the #IDoVoxBox I decided to try it out. My main issue with foundation is that it feels oily and heavy. This foundation is not like that. I still think it makes my face look unnatural, but that's just because I'm not used to foundation. When it would get pretty humid, I could feel it on my face, but for most of the day it didn't feel like I had extra makeup on my face.
Ceci G.
If you are looking for a high coverage foundation for oily/acne prone skin this is it! It is silicone base so it doesn't clog pores. It s drugstore so the price is incredible cheap. The only thing that bug me was that the majority of the shades are pink base and i have a yellow skin tone, but other than that it does the job.
Amber R.
Mayo, FL
This is my all time favorite foundation. It's buildable to full coverage. Sets to a matte finish. Lasts over 10 hours. Its sweat proof when lightly set with a powder. It doesn't oxidize, but all the rest of Covergirls foundations do on me.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Love covergirl makeup . It never makes my face breakout or greasy . I love the fact that it doesn't leave any marks on my clothes like some other products do .Covergirl products are great mascaras lip gloss eye shadows all of it since I have a sensitive skin works great with me skin type . Highly recommend
heather l.
I actually really liked this foundation when I had it! I used it all up already, when I first bought it I didn't really like it the I decided to give it a chance a couple months later and I actually really loved how it made my face look! For the price its a really food foundation and does what it says!
Chana T.
This foundation is more of a bb cream. It is very light coverage rather than foundation coverage. If you're looking for a nice and light day-to-day foundation, I recommend this! But, if you're wanting more coverage, I suggeest another foundation. I gave this 4 stars because I persoanlly like light coverage foundations better.
Samantha W.
I love this foundation! Grabbed it Walgreens one day after hearing good reviews. I have an oily tzone. I apply with a foundation brush and it applies beautifully. Tis is my first time trying this foundation. Will purchase again. Coverage is medium and applies very smooth! Don't be scared to give it a try!
Angela B.
Washington, IL
This is my current go-to foundation. It has medium coverage and is easily blendable. I did have to return the first bottle I bought and get a different color. I apply this with a wet beauty blender and love how easily it goes on. I have combination skin and this isn't too oily nor does it dry my face out.
Mandi S.
This is my go to foundation love the 3 in 1 and there is a wide range of colors to pick from. I use a sponge to put it on and it goes on smooth. The only down fall about this is its not a full coverage foundation you will have to layer it to get full coverage. Also does start to come off through out the day. I would still recommend this product it is my go to.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. The price is great for the quality. This beats most of my high end foundations. It lasts all day and night. I love the color selection 855 matches me perfectly. I think all skin types would like this, it's not too matte or Dewey just a great in between.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?