BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
Such a great product! Loved it. Used it a few times and worked like a charm on my semi bad dark circles. I also randomly got bags under my eyes one day and it covered them perfectly. I would recommend everyone to get this as a staple makeup item in their collection. Totally worth the buy.
Manasee B.
One of my favorite foundations for good coverage. This is a little thicker and provides fuller coverage - which I liked when I had darker acne spots. The color fits my skin as well - like a glove. It has primer in it too, so I think it goes on smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. I always come back to this one.
Laleisha V.
Kent, WA
I liked the fact that I didn't have to spend as much as I normally would and when looking at reviews for my skin type I did hear good things but after buying and trying it dried my skin even more than it normally is. If you're looking for a good deal price wise then this is good but if you have oily/dry skin like myself it might not be such a good idea to purchase this.
Caitlyn H.
This is a great foundation for those with severely oily skin, or someone that likes a very very matte (and a bit cakey looking) foundation. It used to be my absolute favorite, but it has just been making me look incredibly dry and cake-faced and gross. I loved it for so long, but I don't know if I do any longer.
Katie B.
Charlotte , NC
I love how this foundation sits on my skin. It isn't super heavy and since its a liquid it's easy to apply! It covers my under eye circles really well and my acne (when I have it). Finding a match for my skin color is somewhat difficult (I'm inbetween ivory & fair) but this brand usually matches pretty well!!
Elizabeth D.
Smyrna, TN
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! It is medium to full coverage but not cakey-looking on the skin. I have dry skin and it does not dry my skin out and does not accentuate dry patches. It lasts all day! The only con is that it begins to oxidize when I get down to about 1/4 of the product. That's to be expected though if you're looking for a pump foundation.
Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
I always have a hard time finding a good foundation that covers nicely and matches my skin tone. Everthing either makes me look like Casper or Oompa loompa orange. This matched my skin tone almost perfectly! It's very lightweight but still gives good coverage without looking caked on. Blends in good and the price makes it a steal! Will definitely be buying again!
olivia j.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this foundation! It last pretty long if I make sure that I finish my makeup with a finishing powder. In comparison with the cover girl Queen collection, I definitely like this one better. It ranges from about $6-$9. You're thinking about using this product, you should definitely try it out!
Angie T.
Atlanta, GA
AMAZING. I've used so many foundations, including high end brands like Estee Lauder DW, Tarte, Makeup forever and etc. Needless to say, this is my fav. Just bought my second bottle at walgreens yesterday for like 10$. Way better than when I was spending 30$+ on foundation. This is a must buy! & for anyone wondering I have EXTREMELY oily skin. Like wow, I just put my make up on ten mins ago and I already look like I'm melting. I use this with the Olay Oil minimizing toner and it works wonders. Enjoy my dears!
Megan H.
Lubbock, TX
This is one of the best drugstore foundations ever! It gives off such a flawless finish and I literally recommend it to everyone. It's very affordable and well worth the money. I love that it has a pump. I've purchased this more than enough times for the last couple of months and will continue to purchase it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back