BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cristal O.
I bought this foundation for the second time a little bit ago, and I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. It has great coverage and it's blends into my skin really nicely, my friend tired it and she didn't really like it, she said it looked patchy on her skin, I think you just have to buy it and give a try and it just depends on your skin type I guess.
Brianna M.
Newnan, GA
I have dry skin and I found this to break up and separate in flaky patches. I don't get what's so "3 in 1" about it.... I see most have great reviews for this and I hate to say it's no good, at least not for. I gave it to a friend to try. Don't know if she has used it yet though. Dry skin girls beware! On a positive note, the color match is great and so is the price!
Marie H.
Plainwell, MI
I recently tried out this foundation in hopes of a more fuller coverage, which if you want too I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product. It worked decently for my skin type and the cost was great, along with the shade for my face. If you're looking for something more like a BB cream then I would go with this.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
First let me just say that when a foundation has primer in it already, its already a plus for me, thats one less thing I have to do when I'm rushing, getting ready. This stayed on all day. It is a medium coverage. Plus, a little goes a long way!
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
This foundation paired with the Smashbox primer is an amazing combo. This is what I use when I want flawless looking skin. It looks so natural and stays on all day. One time someone thought I wasn't wearing any makeup and said I had beautiful skin and I was lucky I didn't have to wear makeup. I was like I'm actually wearing makeup and she didn't believe me. I like this better than a lot of the high end foundations I've tried to be honest.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I like this foundation, though I disagree with it being 3 in 1. Supposedly it has the lasting power of primer, coverage of concealer, and blendability of foundation. I do think it stays on well and blends well; however, I still use concealer with this product. As far as drug store brands go, though, this one is great.
Belinda C.
I actually have this foundation in two tones. Simply because it is so rich in pigment that I use a darker tone to contour as to it can be build more if you so wanted it. One layer is enough for me, and it goes on all day without creasing or giving me that patchy non finished look. I love definitely the way it looks when I used both tones. It looks flawlessly natural.
Kaytlyn A.
Crescent city , CA
My number one drug store foundation I will keep buying! It covers so well and doesn't feel very thick on your skin like you're wearing a mask! People always ask me what foundation I use when I use this product. My skin is very acne prone also and I don't have a problem with break outs at all with this foundation!
Sabrina C.
Lunenburg, MA
Such a great foundation! Dries quickly, but blends easily. Great price since it's a drugstore brand :) it was gentle on my skin too, which is rare because I do have very sensitive skin. I've recommended this countless times! The only downside for me is that I'm so pale, it does oxidize a little strange on me but it's nothing I can't fix! And it still covers very evenly
Amber L.
Farmington, NH
I find this my go to product when I am just running errands and don't need to the full on effect of makeup. It's easy to blend and I have very oily skin and most other foundations I pull through , I find this doesn't happen with the foundation!! Definitely would recommend this product!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?