BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
heather l.
I actually really liked this foundation when I had it! I used it all up already, when I first bought it I didn't really like it the I decided to give it a chance a couple months later and I actually really loved how it made my face look! For the price its a really food foundation and does what it says!
Katherine A.
Milford, CT
As a college student i try to find makeup that is more on the affordable side. this foundation is perfect! i have dry skin and this formula keeps my face from looking too dry. the ability to build up for coverage is a great plus! i have definitely repurchased and this is my favorite drugstore foundation
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. The price is great for the quality. This beats most of my high end foundations. It lasts all day and night. I love the color selection 855 matches me perfectly. I think all skin types would like this, it's not too matte or Dewey just a great in between.
Kim A.
Holland, MI
This foundation is probably my all time favorite. I typically try not to repurchase the same foundation because I like being able to try new ones, but this is one that I have repurchased numerous times and still really enjoy! The staying power is awesome and it's super affordable. I would highly recommend.
Angela B.
Washington, IL
This is my current go-to foundation. It has medium coverage and is easily blendable. I did have to return the first bottle I bought and get a different color. I apply this with a wet beauty blender and love how easily it goes on. I have combination skin and this isn't too oily nor does it dry my face out.
Baylee E.
I have mixed feelings about this product this is my second time buying it, and when I wear it, it looks great feels great but by hour 3 its completely off my face and my skin looks a little oily. This might just be with my skin but I would just apply some more powder around hour 3 and it fixes it right up.
B B.
The CoverGirl Outlast foundation is a lighter coverage than the other CoverGirl foundation I use. It's a light-medium coverage over all. A little goes a long way with this product, which is nice. It goes on smoothly and lasts several hours. I do; however, recommend re-applying after work if you're going out before heading home. Overall, a good option for someone who's looking for a good foundation that won't break the bank.
Samantha W.
I love this foundation! Grabbed it Walgreens one day after hearing good reviews. I have an oily tzone. I apply with a foundation brush and it applies beautifully. Tis is my first time trying this foundation. Will purchase again. Coverage is medium and applies very smooth! Don't be scared to give it a try!
Chana T.
This foundation is more of a bb cream. It is very light coverage rather than foundation coverage. If you're looking for a nice and light day-to-day foundation, I recommend this! But, if you're wanting more coverage, I suggeest another foundation. I gave this 4 stars because I persoanlly like light coverage foundations better.
Ceci G.
If you are looking for a high coverage foundation for oily/acne prone skin this is it! It is silicone base so it doesn't clog pores. It s drugstore so the price is incredible cheap. The only thing that bug me was that the majority of the shades are pink base and i have a yellow skin tone, but other than that it does the job.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?