BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Carlie C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product it gives me a very good natural coverage, not to much like its caked on but also it covers small belimishes and freckles, I love how it's in a pump and you can do just half a pump if you want to go with a light cover and they have a lot of shade selection. It's my drugstore go to for sure.
anarosa r.
If your looking fot a good full coverage foundation, id definitely give this one a shot the coverage is amazing and it doesn't feel cakey on the face it has a matte finish to it but if ypur oily id suggest you set it... I'm prettu dry so no need it wears well for my 8hr work shift and even though is full coverage i never breakout with this, other full coverage foundations tend to break me out but not this! the only thingi don't like is i have to mix two colors to get my right shade but its no biggie.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
This product is great if you can find your skin tone. I am so pale that you're not ever going to be able to make a skin tone for me. Most people can't find my skin tone. I feel like this product so great it when I'm so nicely it just lasted forever but my face turned orange. It does oxidize which I don't like.
Gil G.
Absolutely LOVE this foundation. Feels light and airy while giving you great and full coverage. Not to mention the price is amazing for such a high quality product. I also really love the pump feature of this foundation, because when they don't have a pump, sometimes germs can get in there and cause acne or access oils on your face. Definitely recommend for anyone!
Vanessa M.
Fontana, CA
Im currently using this foundation and I'm in love with it. It applys on smoothly and looks flawless. Only down side is I do have oily skin and this foundation doesn't help in minimizing this so after a few hours my face is really oily, but for the price and application I think I found my favorite foundation.
Asucena A.
I LOVE this foundation ! I've been using this for almost a year now , I use it everyday. It has great coverage but does not feel thick on my skin . I have a very oily face and this foundation keeps my face looking great. Plus it's drugstore and not expensive at all! Love love love it!
Katie B.
Charlotte , NC
I love how this foundation sits on my skin. It isn't super heavy and since its a liquid it's easy to apply! It covers my under eye circles really well and my acne (when I have it). Finding a match for my skin color is somewhat difficult (I'm inbetween ivory & fair) but this brand usually matches pretty well!!
Elizabeth D.
Smyrna, TN
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! It is medium to full coverage but not cakey-looking on the skin. I have dry skin and it does not dry my skin out and does not accentuate dry patches. It lasts all day! The only con is that it begins to oxidize when I get down to about 1/4 of the product. That's to be expected though if you're looking for a pump foundation.
Kayla V.
San Marcos , TX
When j first began wearing makeup I tried Covergirl just because I always saw their commercials on TV and decided to try it.of course when you first start wearing makeup you don't really know what's a good and bad. Honestly, I would recommend Cover girl for first time users because it's easy to apply and has a good look, as in it doesn't take your skin look cakey.
olivia j.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this foundation! It last pretty long if I make sure that I finish my makeup with a finishing powder. In comparison with the cover girl Queen collection, I definitely like this one better. It ranges from about $6-$9. You're thinking about using this product, you should definitely try it out!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?