BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This foundation is one of my favorites! There aren't a ton of shades available, but I found one that works great for me. With my combination/oily skin, this makes my skin completely matte, but not dry looking. It has great coverage for my acne, too. I would recommend this to anyone of any skin type and age.
anarosa r.
If your looking fot a good full coverage foundation, id definitely give this one a shot the coverage is amazing and it doesn't feel cakey on the face it has a matte finish to it but if ypur oily id suggest you set it... I'm prettu dry so no need it wears well for my 8hr work shift and even though is full coverage i never breakout with this, other full coverage foundations tend to break me out but not this! the only thingi don't like is i have to mix two colors to get my right shade but its no biggie.
Jess J.
I just started using this foundation again after about two years of using Revlon Colorstay because it was on clearance at my local drugstore. I have extremely oily skin and nothing keeps my face matte all day. Not even the new Maybelline FitMe line. However this with the matching Pressed Powder on top does a pretty good job for up to about 8 hours. Definitely going to use this for awhile and try to figure out the perfect regimen.
graciela p.
sparks, NV
I got this as my last resource because Walmart did not have my actual foundation I wear, so I gave this a try and OMG! This is the best foundation I have ever tried. It has full to medium coverage and it is not to heavy on you skin I love it!
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
This makeup is beautiful if you are only going to be wearing it for a short amount of time (2-4 hours). I wore it to work and by the end of my 9 hour work day it was hideous. It had separated and drifted around on my face! My face was super shiny and felt like an oil slick & I had even set the foundation with covergirl translucent powder. I will be returning this makeup and I will not purchase again. Don't waste your time or money!
Elizabeth D.
Smyrna, TN
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! It is medium to full coverage but not cakey-looking on the skin. I have dry skin and it does not dry my skin out and does not accentuate dry patches. It lasts all day! The only con is that it begins to oxidize when I get down to about 1/4 of the product. That's to be expected though if you're looking for a pump foundation.
Kim A.
Holland, MI
This foundation is probably my all time favorite. I typically try not to repurchase the same foundation because I like being able to try new ones, but this is one that I have repurchased numerous times and still really enjoy! The staying power is awesome and it's super affordable. I would highly recommend.
Mandi S.
This is my go to foundation love the 3 in 1 and there is a wide range of colors to pick from. I use a sponge to put it on and it goes on smooth. The only down fall about this is its not a full coverage foundation you will have to layer it to get full coverage. Also does start to come off through out the day. I would still recommend this product it is my go to.
Isabel O.
San Jose, CA
I bought this foundation because I thought it seemed the best out of all other drugstore foundations. I tried it on when I got home and I've been in love with it for over a year now! I use it everyday, and it offers the right amount of coverage. I can use a little bit for when at school and have it look natural, or wear a little bit more on a night out for a bolder look. It works well with my skin, I don't get too oily or too dry, and I've never broken out because of it. Would totally recommend :)
Amela A.
Cleveland, OH
Love covergirl makeup . It never makes my face breakout or greasy . I love the fact that it doesn't leave any marks on my clothes like some other products do .Covergirl products are great mascaras lip gloss eye shadows all of it since I have a sensitive skin works great with me skin type . Highly recommend
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?