BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Skylar C.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This foundation has been my ride or die!!! Definitely has been my favorite drugstore foundation for the last 6 years! It's medium to full coverage. It's build-able. You can build this up without it looking cakey. Has a beautiful finish. I can wear this in the summer without it running down my face. If you haven't tried this, I highly recommend you do!!!
Melany C.
,It is easy to apply and texture is good and does not last me all day is good, sometimes it falls me but not broken me, I can say that until embace is good protects the content, and encuanto the falloff donot makes me fat perfect highly recommend it
Christina B.
This is the foundation that I currently use. I really appreciate how their light colors are actually light! Often times a foundation's "light" shade is still too dark for my pale skin. The only reason why I wouldn't give this foundation 5 stars is that it could provide more coverage. Sometimes I have to add an additional layer to cover up imperfections. On the other hand, some people might appreciate the fact that it isn't super heavy.
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
This foundation paired with the Smashbox primer is an amazing combo. This is what I use when I want flawless looking skin. It looks so natural and stays on all day. One time someone thought I wasn't wearing any makeup and said I had beautiful skin and I was lucky I didn't have to wear makeup. I was like I'm actually wearing makeup and she didn't believe me. I like this better than a lot of the high end foundations I've tried to be honest.
Gina V.
This foundation is such a great match for oily or oily to combo skin. It was my go-to summer foundation. excellent coverage. Tip: Dries fast! Do a section of your face at a time. Moisturize if you have dry spots or patches. This is a dry foundation that dries matte. My skin has been "less" oily lately, and I found it really drying, so I like it better when I am less dry. :-) Overall, a perfect summer or hot weather foundation.
Jasmine B.
Everett, WA
My skin is really dry so when I use this foundation, I have to mix it with lotion to get the right amount of moisture in it. It gives me good coverage without feeling cakey. If I use it with mixing with lotion, it leaves my skin really dry and flaky. I really like that it's drug store price, makes it affordable.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I like this foundation, though I disagree with it being 3 in 1. Supposedly it has the lasting power of primer, coverage of concealer, and blendability of foundation. I do think it stays on well and blends well; however, I still use concealer with this product. As far as drug store brands go, though, this one is great.
Amber L.
Farmington, NH
I find this my go to product when I am just running errands and don't need to the full on effect of makeup. It's easy to blend and I have very oily skin and most other foundations I pull through , I find this doesn't happen with the foundation!! Definitely would recommend this product!!
Marie H.
Plainwell, MI
I recently tried out this foundation in hopes of a more fuller coverage, which if you want too I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product. It worked decently for my skin type and the cost was great, along with the shade for my face. If you're looking for something more like a BB cream then I would go with this.
Manasee B.
One of my favorite foundations for good coverage. This is a little thicker and provides fuller coverage - which I liked when I had darker acne spots. The color fits my skin as well - like a glove. It has primer in it too, so I think it goes on smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. I always come back to this one.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?