BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Asucena A.
I LOVE this foundation ! I've been using this for almost a year now , I use it everyday. It has great coverage but does not feel thick on my skin . I have a very oily face and this foundation keeps my face looking great. Plus it's drugstore and not expensive at all! Love love love it!
Carlie C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product it gives me a very good natural coverage, not to much like its caked on but also it covers small belimishes and freckles, I love how it's in a pump and you can do just half a pump if you want to go with a light cover and they have a lot of shade selection. It's my drugstore go to for sure.
Beatriz Z.
Corning, NY
Hace pocos días recibí una muestra de esta base y puedo decir que es buena pero con una cobertura ligera, quizá para ciertas personas como a mí no me sirva porque tengo algunos granitos en la cara que siempre quiero disimular. Pero en líneas generales la piel se siente súper natural y suave con su aplicación
Kayla V.
San Marcos , TX
When j first began wearing makeup I tried Covergirl just because I always saw their commercials on TV and decided to try it.of course when you first start wearing makeup you don't really know what's a good and bad. Honestly, I would recommend Cover girl for first time users because it's easy to apply and has a good look, as in it doesn't take your skin look cakey.
Vanessa M.
Fontana, CA
Im currently using this foundation and I'm in love with it. It applys on smoothly and looks flawless. Only down side is I do have oily skin and this foundation doesn't help in minimizing this so after a few hours my face is really oily, but for the price and application I think I found my favorite foundation.
Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
I always have a hard time finding a good foundation that covers nicely and matches my skin tone. Everthing either makes me look like Casper or Oompa loompa orange. This matched my skin tone almost perfectly! It's very lightweight but still gives good coverage without looking caked on. Blends in good and the price makes it a steal! Will definitely be buying again!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
This product is great if you can find your skin tone. I am so pale that you're not ever going to be able to make a skin tone for me. Most people can't find my skin tone. I feel like this product so great it when I'm so nicely it just lasted forever but my face turned orange. It does oxidize which I don't like.
Melissa Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This foundation is one of my favorites! There aren't a ton of shades available, but I found one that works great for me. With my combination/oily skin, this makes my skin completely matte, but not dry looking. It has great coverage for my acne, too. I would recommend this to anyone of any skin type and age.
Kadyn P.
Montgomery, AL
I love this foundation! I'm not one to spend all my money on makeup (wish I could) so I tend to gravitate towards good drugstore options! This is definitely the best drugstore foundation I have used. The 3 in 1 combo provides great coverage for my somewhat oily skin. It covers my redness too! Great product!
Katie B.
Charlotte , NC
I love how this foundation sits on my skin. It isn't super heavy and since its a liquid it's easy to apply! It covers my under eye circles really well and my acne (when I have it). Finding a match for my skin color is somewhat difficult (I'm inbetween ivory & fair) but this brand usually matches pretty well!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?