BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marie H.
Plainwell, MI
I recently tried out this foundation in hopes of a more fuller coverage, which if you want too I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product. It worked decently for my skin type and the cost was great, along with the shade for my face. If you're looking for something more like a BB cream then I would go with this.
Manasee B.
One of my favorite foundations for good coverage. This is a little thicker and provides fuller coverage - which I liked when I had darker acne spots. The color fits my skin as well - like a glove. It has primer in it too, so I think it goes on smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. I always come back to this one.
Cristal O.
I bought this foundation for the second time a little bit ago, and I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. It has great coverage and it's blends into my skin really nicely, my friend tired it and she didn't really like it, she said it looked patchy on her skin, I think you just have to buy it and give a try and it just depends on your skin type I guess.
Laleisha V.
Kent, WA
I liked the fact that I didn't have to spend as much as I normally would and when looking at reviews for my skin type I did hear good things but after buying and trying it dried my skin even more than it normally is. If you're looking for a good deal price wise then this is good but if you have oily/dry skin like myself it might not be such a good idea to purchase this.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I like this foundation, though I disagree with it being 3 in 1. Supposedly it has the lasting power of primer, coverage of concealer, and blendability of foundation. I do think it stays on well and blends well; however, I still use concealer with this product. As far as drug store brands go, though, this one is great.
Belinda C.
I actually have this foundation in two tones. Simply because it is so rich in pigment that I use a darker tone to contour as to it can be build more if you so wanted it. One layer is enough for me, and it goes on all day without creasing or giving me that patchy non finished look. I love definitely the way it looks when I used both tones. It looks flawlessly natural.
Caitlyn H.
This is a great foundation for those with severely oily skin, or someone that likes a very very matte (and a bit cakey looking) foundation. It used to be my absolute favorite, but it has just been making me look incredibly dry and cake-faced and gross. I loved it for so long, but I don't know if I do any longer.
Emma D.
My favorite foundation of all time! Got to try it out in a voxbox and I am sooooo glad! I recently ran out but am on my way to get some more! I love it! Makes my skin look so smooth and healthy ! Not oily or really dry! It stays a little Dewey on my face but I personally love that! Would totally recommend !
Megan F.
Galena, IL
Awesome go-to foundation! Medium buildable coverage with truly all day staying power. It seems as if I always go back to this foundation after I try something new. Looks awesome and pretty natural on the skin with a damp sponge, but you get better coverage with a brush. I would highly recommend this foundation!
Amber R.
I loved how it was a pump bottle. I am the girl who usually knocks the bottle of foundation over and ends up in the bathroom floor. I found my color easy and loved how smooth it was going on. I loved the fact that my Foundation stayed on for so long. I found great coverage but could have been a little more. I didn't really care for the scent though it reminded me of the old school covergirl that I used while I was in high school.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?