BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Belinda C.
I actually have this foundation in two tones. Simply because it is so rich in pigment that I use a darker tone to contour as to it can be build more if you so wanted it. One layer is enough for me, and it goes on all day without creasing or giving me that patchy non finished look. I love definitely the way it looks when I used both tones. It looks flawlessly natural.
Manasee B.
One of my favorite foundations for good coverage. This is a little thicker and provides fuller coverage - which I liked when I had darker acne spots. The color fits my skin as well - like a glove. It has primer in it too, so I think it goes on smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. I always come back to this one.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I like this foundation, though I disagree with it being 3 in 1. Supposedly it has the lasting power of primer, coverage of concealer, and blendability of foundation. I do think it stays on well and blends well; however, I still use concealer with this product. As far as drug store brands go, though, this one is great.
Christina B.
This is the foundation that I currently use. I really appreciate how their light colors are actually light! Often times a foundation's "light" shade is still too dark for my pale skin. The only reason why I wouldn't give this foundation 5 stars is that it could provide more coverage. Sometimes I have to add an additional layer to cover up imperfections. On the other hand, some people might appreciate the fact that it isn't super heavy.
Marie H.
Plainwell, MI
I recently tried out this foundation in hopes of a more fuller coverage, which if you want too I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product. It worked decently for my skin type and the cost was great, along with the shade for my face. If you're looking for something more like a BB cream then I would go with this.
Jasmine B.
Everett, WA
My skin is really dry so when I use this foundation, I have to mix it with lotion to get the right amount of moisture in it. It gives me good coverage without feeling cakey. If I use it with mixing with lotion, it leaves my skin really dry and flaky. I really like that it's drug store price, makes it affordable.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
Awesome go-to foundation! Medium buildable coverage with truly all day staying power. It seems as if I always go back to this foundation after I try something new. Looks awesome and pretty natural on the skin with a damp sponge, but you get better coverage with a brush. I would highly recommend this foundation!
Angie T.
Lilburn, GA
AMAZING. I've used so many foundations, including high end brands like Estee Lauder DW, Tarte, Makeup forever and etc. Needless to say, this is my fav. Just bought my second bottle at walgreens yesterday for like 10$. Way better than when I was spending 30$+ on foundation. This is a must buy! & for anyone wondering I have EXTREMELY oily skin. Like wow, I just put my make up on ten mins ago and I already look like I'm melting. I use this with the Olay Oil minimizing toner and it works wonders. Enjoy my dears!
kristin g.
can put this under and over my eyes to even out redness, which is great since I have very dark under eye circles and it allows me to get full coverage with a concealer. I cannot wear Revlon ColorStay (even the Normal/Dry formulation) under my eyes since it looks dry and cakey later in the day (I have dry under eyes). I am unable to fully cover my dark circles with concealers, so it's nice to be able to use the CoverG irl Outlast 3-in-1 to be able to get full coverage under my eye without being too dry/cakey.
Katie B.
Charlotte , NC
I love how this foundation sits on my skin. It isn't super heavy and since its a liquid it's easy to apply! It covers my under eye circles really well and my acne (when I have it). Finding a match for my skin color is somewhat difficult (I'm inbetween ivory & fair) but this brand usually matches pretty well!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?