BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alisa S.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my go to foundation for any event. I love how perfect this foundation sets on my combination skin. There are lots of different shades that I can easily mix to match my perfect face shade. I love how the product hides my redness from acne and creates a flawless finish. This product is longwearing as well for me it lasted about 8 hours if not more with powder touch ups. I simply cannot find a better foundation than this. Hands down holy gral!
Romi G.
I love this foundation. It is a great thing to have if you are in a rush and want to skip a few steps. This has spf and acts as a primer. It gives great coverage and if it is your lucky day you can get away with the concealer too. It is a little on the pricier side considering its drugstore status but it is worth it.
Kristen K.
Kettering, OH
This foundation does not brake me out and I have oily/combo skin that's really oily around my nose. It provides medium, build able coverage. It has better staying power than most drugstore foundations (for me) but there isn't much left on my face come the end of the day. Beware that it does oxidizes so the color of the foundation after application will change color after a little time passes. Not great for dry skin-will make it look more flaky.
Esther K.
This is a beautiful foundation it goes on nicely but after using this it did break me out a bit and it turned a little bit orange on me. I'm very fair and have oily/combination skin. I know this works well for a lot of people, sadly it didn't work well for me. It's a good price though and a good foundation. Definitely worth a try.
Jayme B.
Cave Springs, AR
I've used high end foundations and have a draw filled with them, but I always reach for this instead. Amazing coverage (medium to full, buildable), Easy to work with, doesn't cake up, good undertones and skin range. Doesn't smudge, budge or reallt even move. Hands down my favorite foundation.
Margie S.
New London, NH
I have sensitive, oily skin, that will sometimes dry out in the winters. I switched from the "Clean" Covergirl brand to this one, because a friend was using it, and her skin looked great with this.
It covers enough that sometimes all I need is a little dabbing of this, and a swipe of foundation powder. And this is with someone who has acne scars. It's smooth, and easy to come off. This is also very gentle on the skin, which is extremely nice.
Maya B.
Charlotte
I really love this foundation. I have very dry, sensitive skin and it worked like a dream. It doesn't cake up and it doesn't flake off. It has a decent coverage. Probably a medium coverage, but it works perfectly for me. It's one of my favorite drugstore foundations and I highly recommend it to people just starting off with makeup. Its a staple in my everyday makeup collection.
Isabel D.
San Leandro, CA
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations! Its easy to blend and is a light liquid formula that doesn't feel heavy on the face. Even though it can be wearable all year round. I prefer to wear it during the summer, I have combination skin but it tends to be more on the oily side in the summer and drier in the winter (best to use dewy formulas for winter). So I find its light lasting formula best for summer since it actually stays on my face.
Nadia D.
Orland Park, IL
I used to use Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation. Compared to this, I actually like Covergirl better. It is very easy to apply and its full coverage. The pump is also such a big help. This was definitely a score. I would purchase again in a heartbeat. If you are in the shade tawny in EL, i suggest the shade golden tan in CG.
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
I really like this product, I have always used Covergirl foundation products so when I saw this was 3 in 1 I gave it a try. I have a lot of redness on my face and this is a great cover. I really like that it takes a minimal amount to cover my entire face. I purchase mine at Wal-Mart and I think the price is a good value.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back