BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Romi G.
I love this foundation. It is a great thing to have if you are in a rush and want to skip a few steps. This has spf and acts as a primer. It gives great coverage and if it is your lucky day you can get away with the concealer too. It is a little on the pricier side considering its drugstore status but it is worth it.
Raquel R.
This is one good drugstore foundation. I have acne scaring and I don't like piling on the foundation for an everyday look. So with this I'll use it with the real techniques expert face brush and it will cover the majority of my imperfections. For spots that are really hard to cover I take a little more and focus it on the spot. The only problem is that it emphasizes dry spots.
Alisa S.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my go to foundation for any event. I love how perfect this foundation sets on my combination skin. There are lots of different shades that I can easily mix to match my perfect face shade. I love how the product hides my redness from acne and creates a flawless finish. This product is longwearing as well for me it lasted about 8 hours if not more with powder touch ups. I simply cannot find a better foundation than this. Hands down holy gral!
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
I received this in my #IDoVoxBox. I loved that it matched my skin tone perfectly so blending was pretty easy even though I only used my fingers. The coverage was light to medium, and it was just enough to cover my recent fading acne scars. It was creamy enough but I am used to BB Creams' lighter consistency so I mixed it with a little moisturizer to make a tinted one. It didn't cause breakouts on my combination skin so I'm pretty satisfied with it.
Vernae H.
I received Classic Tan in the #IDoVoxBox and it was a bit too light on me. The finish is more dewy than luminous and it requires a lot of powder. Also, it irritated my skin and P&G sent me a voucher to test a different formula. I picked the True Hue squeeze tube from the Queen Collection and have been wearing it ever since. The best 3 shades of brown are Spice, Copper and Toffee. Watch out for that other one that turns green. Sorry, I forgot which one.
Estefi B.
Laredo, TX
I absolutely LOVE this foundation!! It gives a pretty good coverage, formula feels nice in the face kind of like the Khon Ghen Dho Aqua Foundation, and covers like the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Also love that it comes with a pump. I dare to say its the best foundation from the drugstore. Go buy it NOW!!!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
First let me just say that when a foundation has primer in it already, its already a plus for me, thats one less thing I have to do when I'm rushing, getting ready. This stayed on all day. It is a medium coverage. Plus, a little goes a long way!
Caitlyn H.
This is a great foundation for those with severely oily skin, or someone that likes a very very matte (and a bit cakey looking) foundation. It used to be my absolute favorite, but it has just been making me look incredibly dry and cake-faced and gross. I loved it for so long, but I don't know if I do any longer.
Cristal O.
I bought this foundation for the second time a little bit ago, and I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. It has great coverage and it's blends into my skin really nicely, my friend tired it and she didn't really like it, she said it looked patchy on her skin, I think you just have to buy it and give a try and it just depends on your skin type I guess.
Seydy V.
I thought I wouldn't like this foundation simply because I usually don't find my color at drugstores. But I was surprised that I was able to find the right color for my skin and I don't regret buying this product. It's full coverage, doesn't make me oily and lasts all day. My holy grail in foundation. I recommend!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?