BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leah P.
Van Nuys, CA
Great for oily skin, and has a medium to full coverage. If you do build it up too much then the texture comes out on your skin and looks a little bad. I am a fan of a luminous glow but need foundation for oily skin. I have been wondering how the Becca Backlight Primer would go with this product but haven't purchased that yet.
Gerralynn W.
This is a great foundation. It's one of my favorites bc of its wide range of shades and it's great lasting ability and coverage. This is definitely in my top 3 for drugstore foundation picks. You can go for a light to full coverage without looking Cakey and it does well with different skin types. This is definitely always found in my kit
Stephanie P.
This is such an amazing foundation, it is not Cakey . The product settles smooth onto the skin, evens out with some of the impurities on the skin. It has a nice smell to it, lasts very long especially when going out on a date or party. It also looks natural that is the best part about this product it fits your true skin tone.
Tara T.
I decided to give this a try because I hear so many people that like it. I have combination skin. It's both dry and oily and this foundation just clung to my dry patches of skin and made them very noticeable. It also left a yucky taste on my lips after applying. I wouldn't buy again. There are better foundations out there.
Ashlyn L.
Edmond, OK
One of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used! It stays all day and I love it. The only downside to this is that it can become cakey and patchy by the end of the day. This is a matte foundation so I would highly recommend for oily girls! As for dry skin girls like me, be careful. This can easily cake up on dry patches.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I received this in my I DO VOX Box but of coarse i couldn't wait untill the Wedding.to use it, but I love it yes it is a little thick but thats better because i hate the ones that i sweat a little and its gone. Blended perfectly with my skin and consealer. I put a little bit of Cover Girl proffesional powder over top to take the oily look away and it was amazing! I Love it i was so old fashion i haven't really tried much new foundations I always use the ones I Love but i told my Husband i am deffinately switching to this now!!
Abby L.
This foundation has really height coverage and it does a really good job of clearing away redness. This product also helps smooth out your Skin tone. This foundation is not drying so people with oily skin probably wouldn't prefer this but if you have combo or normal to dry you would love this !!
Dulce H.
Im not thw kind to use spehora,MAC and all that fancy makeup. i love my drug store makeup. But this foundation is everything to me been using covergirl since i was 18 cus i love that it does cover up for me. i would always rather waste my money on drug store makeup than name brand. And this foundation totally recommend it.
Ashley J.
This foundation is amazing. I have very oily skin, and being a broke college student, I can't afford to pay high prices for foundation. After searching through tons of drug store foundations that just seemed to run off my face, this one really seems to stay through out the day. It's also a full coverage makeup which is great! One of the main things to keep in mind, however, is that the makeup seems to dry just a bit darker than it appears in the bottle.
Shyla N.
Absolutely love this foundation. It is one of my holy girls go to foundation that I like to use many skin tones. I find with this foundation is easy to work with both oily and dry skin! If you have not tried this product I would give it a shot and I think the price point is right there in the middle or drugstore foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back