BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Christina B.
This is the foundation that I currently use. I really appreciate how their light colors are actually light! Often times a foundation's "light" shade is still too dark for my pale skin. The only reason why I wouldn't give this foundation 5 stars is that it could provide more coverage. Sometimes I have to add an additional layer to cover up imperfections. On the other hand, some people might appreciate the fact that it isn't super heavy.
Belinda C.
I actually have this foundation in two tones. Simply because it is so rich in pigment that I use a darker tone to contour as to it can be build more if you so wanted it. One layer is enough for me, and it goes on all day without creasing or giving me that patchy non finished look. I love definitely the way it looks when I used both tones. It looks flawlessly natural.
Amber L.
Farmington, NH
I find this my go to product when I am just running errands and don't need to the full on effect of makeup. It's easy to blend and I have very oily skin and most other foundations I pull through , I find this doesn't happen with the foundation!! Definitely would recommend this product!!
Sabrina C.
Lunenburg, MA
Such a great foundation! Dries quickly, but blends easily. Great price since it's a drugstore brand :) it was gentle on my skin too, which is rare because I do have very sensitive skin. I've recommended this countless times! The only downside for me is that I'm so pale, it does oxidize a little strange on me but it's nothing I can't fix! And it still covers very evenly
Caitlyn H.
This is a great foundation for those with severely oily skin, or someone that likes a very very matte (and a bit cakey looking) foundation. It used to be my absolute favorite, but it has just been making me look incredibly dry and cake-faced and gross. I loved it for so long, but I don't know if I do any longer.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I like this foundation, though I disagree with it being 3 in 1. Supposedly it has the lasting power of primer, coverage of concealer, and blendability of foundation. I do think it stays on well and blends well; however, I still use concealer with this product. As far as drug store brands go, though, this one is great.
Kaytlyn A.
Crescent city , CA
My number one drug store foundation I will keep buying! It covers so well and doesn't feel very thick on your skin like you're wearing a mask! People always ask me what foundation I use when I use this product. My skin is very acne prone also and I don't have a problem with break outs at all with this foundation!
Manasee B.
One of my favorite foundations for good coverage. This is a little thicker and provides fuller coverage - which I liked when I had darker acne spots. The color fits my skin as well - like a glove. It has primer in it too, so I think it goes on smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. I always come back to this one.
Elizabeth D.
Smyrna, TN
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! It is medium to full coverage but not cakey-looking on the skin. I have dry skin and it does not dry my skin out and does not accentuate dry patches. It lasts all day! The only con is that it begins to oxidize when I get down to about 1/4 of the product. That's to be expected though if you're looking for a pump foundation.
anarosa r.
If your looking fot a good full coverage foundation, id definitely give this one a shot the coverage is amazing and it doesn't feel cakey on the face it has a matte finish to it but if ypur oily id suggest you set it... I'm prettu dry so no need it wears well for my 8hr work shift and even though is full coverage i never breakout with this, other full coverage foundations tend to break me out but not this! the only thingi don't like is i have to mix two colors to get my right shade but its no biggie.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?