BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tiffanie W.
This foundation is amazing! I always find it so difficult to find a good blend of coverage that isn't too much for my skin and preference! However, Covergirl has now made it happen for me! I don't worry about lines or streaking and I don't worry about not having enough coverage. It truly has been the best foundation for me!!
Cassie K.
I think this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there right now. It has a pump, great coverage, smooth, and lightweight. I have fairly combination skin, and i feel like it doesn't cling to my dry patches very much, nor does it allow a ton of oil to shine through on my nose. I feel like a few times it has gotten a little cakey on me around my nose, but i know that's because of the oil and wearing it on a very hot (105+ degrees) and humid day.
Stephanie P.
This is such an amazing foundation, it is not Cakey . The product settles smooth onto the skin, evens out with some of the impurities on the skin. It has a nice smell to it, lasts very long especially when going out on a date or party. It also looks natural that is the best part about this product it fits your true skin tone.
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL
I don't mind this foundation, I just don't think it works well for oily/combination skin people. I powdered my face and still a few hours later started to shine. I love the feeling of this foundation and the coverage, because you can sheer it out or build it up, but it was hard to maintain the shine I got while wearing it.
Sara D.
Littleton, CO
I don't use this a ton but it works well. Decent coverage and it matches my skin well. I like the pump dispenser, but unfortunately so does my two year old. It was a good price, and a good intro foundation as I was learning to use makeup. I would suggest this for people who aren't sure what to get, since it's a 3-1 formula.
Tara T.
I decided to give this a try because I hear so many people that like it. I have combination skin. It's both dry and oily and this foundation just clung to my dry patches of skin and made them very noticeable. It also left a yucky taste on my lips after applying. I wouldn't buy again. There are better foundations out there.
Aaliyah C.
First off, it was extremely difficult to find my shade. Target where I live think all black people are 3 colors. Being a light skinned black person with weird undertones it was a pain. The coverage was good but with oily skin it didn't last long before I looked like a hot mess

Wouldn't buy again
Kim O.
New Bedford, MA
I tried. I really did. I just cannot find my shade. I am fair skinned but with slightly yellow undertones and I have tried maybe 3 shades from this line. Each shade was either way too pink, or way too dark. I couldn't find a decent middle ground. It looked like it would be a good foundation but I just couldn't get it to work for me.
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK
One of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used! It stays all day and I love it. The only downside to this is that it can become cakey and patchy by the end of the day. This is a matte foundation so I would highly recommend for oily girls! As for dry skin girls like me, be careful. This can easily cake up on dry patches.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI
I prefer my foundation to make my skin look matte, but when I tried this stay luminous foundation that I got in my I do voxbox I was surprised; the foundation made my skin glow without looking shiny. However, I would not consider this a long wear foundation because after a few hours of activity I find myself losing coverage. I would also like this better if it was a little more pigmented, but it is a good foundation if you are looking for something light.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?