BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gina V.
This foundation is such a great match for oily or oily to combo skin. It was my go-to summer foundation. excellent coverage. Tip: Dries fast! Do a section of your face at a time. Moisturize if you have dry spots or patches. This is a dry foundation that dries matte. My skin has been "less" oily lately, and I found it really drying, so I like it better when I am less dry. :-) Overall, a perfect summer or hot weather foundation.
Aimee H.
Ballwin, MO
I am absolutely in love with this foundation! The coverage is amazing, it truly does last all day and it dries super quickly! Which for me is a good thing due to my oily complexion. If you have dry skin than I would not recommend this to you because it will just cling to the dry areas on your face. However, I would not trust that it also acts as a primer. I've found without a primer it fades quickly. So just wear a primer with it and some setting powder and you are good to go for a long day with beautiful makeup.
Seydy V.
I thought I wouldn't like this foundation simply because I usually don't find my color at drugstores. But I was surprised that I was able to find the right color for my skin and I don't regret buying this product. It's full coverage, doesn't make me oily and lasts all day. My holy grail in foundation. I recommend!
Brianna M.
Grantville, GA
I have dry skin and I found this to break up and separate in flaky patches. I don't get what's so "3 in 1" about it.... I see most have great reviews for this and I hate to say it's no good, at least not for. I gave it to a friend to try. Don't know if she has used it yet though. Dry skin girls beware! On a positive note, the color match is great and so is the price!
Lasharay O.
Love this foundation. It has always been kind of tough finding a foundation that matched my skin tone and was able to last all day and I have finally found that in this product. The product was very easy to use and it went on very smooth with no spots being missed. This is definitely going into my makeup bag for sure!
Cristal O.
I bought this foundation for the second time a little bit ago, and I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. It has great coverage and it's blends into my skin really nicely, my friend tired it and she didn't really like it, she said it looked patchy on her skin, I think you just have to buy it and give a try and it just depends on your skin type I guess.
Chelsey P.
This is a pretty decent foundation. The coverage is great, the finish is flawless, and it's pretty long wearing. The only problem I have with it, is that it sticks to some of my dry patches, and when you build on it, it can look a little cakey. I often have this problem with long wearing foundations...I believe it's just because I have combo skin. If you don't have dry areas, however, I think this would be a really good foundation for you.
Amber L.
Farmington, NH
I find this my go to product when I am just running errands and don't need to the full on effect of makeup. It's easy to blend and I have very oily skin and most other foundations I pull through , I find this doesn't happen with the foundation!! Definitely would recommend this product!!
Christina B.
This is the foundation that I currently use. I really appreciate how their light colors are actually light! Often times a foundation's "light" shade is still too dark for my pale skin. The only reason why I wouldn't give this foundation 5 stars is that it could provide more coverage. Sometimes I have to add an additional layer to cover up imperfections. On the other hand, some people might appreciate the fact that it isn't super heavy.
Caitlyn H.
This is a great foundation for those with severely oily skin, or someone that likes a very very matte (and a bit cakey looking) foundation. It used to be my absolute favorite, but it has just been making me look incredibly dry and cake-faced and gross. I loved it for so long, but I don't know if I do any longer.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?